Anyone running dual exhaust?

ksingltn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had true duals and glasspacks on my truck when I bought it. It now has a factory take off cause I didn't like the sound at all. very crackly and popped like nothing else when downshifting.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both the Moose Truck, Lady Moose, Night Moose and Moosestang have duals. The first two have turbo's, so yeah it's just for looks and symmetry of smoke, which is important to me. The Night Moose is NA, but straight pipe to twin dual rear exhaust. The Moosestang is true dual NA, and you will never find another diesel that sounds like that! It's very awesome in it's own way. I'll miss that sound when I turbo it.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone that runs a dual exhaust setup, also run a "H" or crossover pipe???
Remember hearing that it helps on gas engines to equalize the pressure or flow.
Just wondering if this would help on NA engine with true dual exhaust.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going build my own single to dual 4" exhaust for my old truck (had a box full of 4" mandrel bends, plenty enough to actually do it), but ended up running 4" with a Dynomax truck resonator dumped right before the rear axle. It sounded so cool I just left it that way, had kind of a "growl" to it like a cummins, I loved it.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Both the Moose Truck, Lady Moose, Night Moose and Moosestang have duals. The first two have turbo's, so yeah it's just for looks and symmetry of smoke, which is important to me. The Night Moose is NA, but straight pipe to twin dual rear exhaust. The Moosestang is true dual NA, and you will never find another diesel that sounds like that! It's very awesome in it's own way. I'll miss that sound when I turbo it.

its the shortie side pipes that do it...

ive had a cheap summit system on my dually when i got it with the stans headers. it sounded pretty mean. tjsea has posted vids of his truck with duals and headers also.....

my truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr9xZtaGRsw

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^is it just me? I cant get the video to play.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
nope...youtube wont let me play it either....grrr...

now it plays...try setting the quality to 480

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online