Anyone Interested

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice last minute Christmas present for somebody who needs a turbo in their Bronco Exeikiel. :)

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
I wanted it because of the bed. Bed is a PERFECT match; tape, moulding, but in much better shape. At least in the pics... Not worth a 2000 mile drive though :puke:
James

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Agnem said:
Nice last minute Christmas present for somebody who needs a turbo in their Bronco Exeikiel. :)

Mel, it makes Me happy that I finally did help you in something after all the good you have done for Me.

H_V- I plan to take some days off in January, and still haven't found where to go so if you want you can share the turbo with Mel I can go get it for you guys. I know there cant be snow there so if no salt I go just get a trailer so I can tow it some where close to you guys.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
So what happened? Did you guys got it? am I still going to Texas :D

The auction ended early with no bids :confused: .

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trust me on this one...
the truck is about 45 mins away from where I live. Trucks come in two drifferent conditions out here....one is worked hard and beat up, the other is really dead and ready for the scrapper. the one you see on fleabay looks like it belongs in the second of the two catagories. You should have seen the look of amazement on the locals faces when I first showed up in town with my '86 f250. Many of them asked it the truck was a restoration job. I said....nope, its a well taken care of CA truck... :D ;Sweet

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
The guy probably sold it locally even though I don't see it in the auction. Dunno.
Maybe Mel is pull something...
Thanks for the offer though EZ :)
James

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
highest_vision said:
Calvin, if that is a solid bed though, -Drool
James
if the bed looks "solid" its because the previous use for it was a fifth wheel mount or a gooseneck mount. There's prolly a huge hole in the middle of the bed floor. :eek:
I you guys are so hot and bothered for rust free sheetmetal, come out to CA. I am crushing about four trucks when the parts are stripped off in a couple of months. I don't have the room for sheetmetal.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Any time, I was just looking for an excuse to go drive a lot pulling something heavy and on top of that have the chance to meet in person with towcat. ;Sweet

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
But CA is so far away :D My bed has so many holes in it that it is dependant upon the bedliner. I don't care that much about a gooseneck or 5th wheel template. Even a washboard :eek: Someday :rolleyes:
James

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I just emailed the guy. I want an engine and tranny for the 82. If I get it, I'll part it out for you guys. I'm near Kansas City.

towcat - how far away are you? Where DO you live anyway? I thought CA??

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
I just emailed the guy. I want an engine and tranny for the 82. If I get it, I'll part it out for you guys. I'm near Kansas City.

towcat - how far away are you? Where DO you live anyway? I thought CA??
what's left of my business is in Ca. About two years ago I bought property in Hamilton, TX and am slowly getting moved out there. In five years, I need to have my texas project fully operational since my daughter will be moving back from overseas to go to middle school and HS. Most of the parts you see me selling or giving away is located in Ca. What I don't see or am keeping, will be moved out to TX when I do my big move.

ramon f350

Reaction score
towcat said:
trust me on this one...
the truck is about 45 mins away from where I live. Trucks come in two drifferent conditions out here....one is worked hard and beat up, the other is really dead and ready for the scrapper. the one you see on fleabay looks like it belongs in the second of the two catagories. You should have seen the look of amazement on the locals faces when I first showed up in town with my '86 f250. Many of them asked it the truck was a restoration job. I said....nope, its a well taken care of CA truck... :D ;Sweet

Now Calvin quit describing my truck. she may not be the prettiest thing but she'll pull down a house. Mine really is not in that bad of shape some scratches and stone chips and one spot in the fender that is creased but other than that its pretty clean just dont lookin in the bed

Ramon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.