Anyone interested in a gear vendor unit?

warrenstills23

Reaction score
So I totaled my front end but trans and gear vendor unit is still working shape. E40d 2wd do people still have interest in these? I posted the 2 up for sale but no one has said anything about it but I do have it only locally I've never shipped something this heavy. Located in Idaho, have it listed for 2,000 obo
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• PXL_20220521_002526749.jpg
    PXL_20220521_002526749.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 27

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
It it's something you want to sell, I might be interested in the driveshaft, depending on how it compares to the one on my E350 compatibility wise. Also depends where in Idaho are you, if you might be in my path south in the coming month or two.

warrenstills23

Reaction score
Drive shaft wise was a crew cab long box could measure it when I get a chance, location Nampa.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Drive shaft wise was a crew cab long box could measure it when I get a chance, location Nampa.

That's what I'd need, something long. I have 176" WB. It just depends how the carrier bearing lines up between F-series and E-series. I'll be passing by there on I-84, probably around mid June, before it gets too hot (hopefully).

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I might be interested in the GV unit. PM Sent

If I hadn't just bought a NOS GVOD and $800+ in new bits for it that were missing (still $1k less than new), and not just had my C6 put in the shop to rebuild, I'd have been all over the trans+GV. Hell I even went very nearby Nampa on my way up here about two weeks ago. Such is my luck!

warrenstills23

Reaction score
too bad i don't have 2k to drop I'm in meridian
If I hadn't just bought a NOS GVOD and $800+ in new bits for it that were missing (still $1k less than new), and not just had my C6 put in the shop to rebuild, I'd have been all over the trans+GV. Hell I even went very nearby Nampa on my way up here about two weeks ago. Such is my luck!
Gotta love the luck, if I need to separate I might do that, wife said I need to get the dinosaur s outta the garage haha

warrenstills23

Reaction score
I also might add I have a dually rear end and a set of Alcoa rims, tires are getting rotted but if anyone close wants them shoot an offer I'd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online