Any_1 int.in a Get together" going for the OBS in New England. Do a campout in area of. North Conway

Danny Cardarelli

Reaction score
Any one int. in a OBS GET TOGETHER..PERHAPS A CAMPOUT IN AREA OF N.Conway, NH....should have no less than 15 trucks...prob. getting to cold now but early spring APR-MAY OF 2018
My name is danny cardarelli my personal email is [email protected]

Danny Cardarelli

Reaction score
The last day of October there is a night cruise that leaves out of Winnipesauki....tix are abkut $30.00 a person..it a great take for sit down dinner. Drinks and dancing. A 3 hour cruise.....then the trips resume in the spring.......just saying

Danny Cardarelli

Reaction score
Well, its the end of the tourist season and across from the pier where the Mt.Washington docks, there is a 30 room motel for about 50 bucks a nite....plenty of non pay parking. Most of the traffic is back in massachsetts and Conneticut...its a good take...the bride will love ya because its like going to a wedding without the tux..and you can stumble back to the motel....keep it in mind.. I did this with 15 guys i served with and nemkries were conceived , among other things...let me know

Danny Cardarelli

Reaction score
Folks,
I know this post will be showing for a while and hope i can get a good group...nothing heavy or formal. If it doesnt go on the last sailing in Oct., There is always the spring..
Thanks,
DC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online