Any BOOBs North of Tulsa,Ok?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Wondering if I could sweet talk anyone out there into checking a couple engines at a oil field supply place.They have a pair of fork lifts they are parting out and Just want someone eyes on the ground to maybe swing by and see how much smoke and if they make any funky noises when fired up.Place is located in Dewey,Ok.If I get one of the engines,then I can FINALLY swing by OMBs place and pick up those engines if he still has them from about 6 years ago I bought......Maybe meet some folks along the way.:rotflmao

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They open Saturday? I'm in Tulsa, and running up to Dewey is only about an hour. The bike is screaming at me for spending so much time with the truck.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Well the title certainly got my attention! :D Too bad I no longer live in Bartlesville, OK.. as Dewey was 5 minutes northeast of me.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ok,They ain't the easiest bunch to deal with but they said 8 AM to 11 AM on saturday but I would have to schedule a viewing time and day through Ebay.It is some oilfield supply joint.If your willing to run up there between those time I can set up a window.You got a digi cam you could maybe make a ****** crappy vid of the engines starting?If not then I can live with just a text evaluation.

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I can do that. The earlier the better, but whatever you get it is cool. I'll take the camcorder with, that way you can see and hear. PM me the address of the place and the details.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I would have volunteered before -But we have a lot on our plate right now and I am behind on so many things. Also we are 1 vehicle short for a bit. My Bad - Because I would love to get lost for a few hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk