Another Wonderful Injector Job Question

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well once again I have one more question about the injector job I am about to do this weekend....i know I've been talking about it for a long time but 14 hour days on a farm takes up all my spare time. I just got my mylex injectors today with a kit that consists of the olives, large IP o-ring, 3 IP bolts, and another small o-ring. Can someone please tell me where this small o-ring goes??? I think its slightly bigger than the injector o-rings but not quite as thick. I know it's another dumb question but I'm a bit confused. Thanks IDI guys!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is the fuel filter heater.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
PHP:
No o-ring. I had one off yesterday. Its brass so no need for any sealent
Bit the injection pump return may have one, don't think so but a wag LOL Still think its the fuel heater. :D

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knew Wayne would chime in on this one lol. I have no idear what it is. I need to learn how to post pics as well. I was thinking it went on that brass deal on the IP too but I guess not. Maybe i'll just toss it so I don't have to worry about it haha.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IP feed line reducer.... I know, cuz I didn't have one and Uh-OH.... re-used the old one cookoo :rolleyes: :eek: , torn up too.... yes it is brass, but will leak with no-"O".

See that threaded nut looking thing on the left of the IP? The one mounted on the cone? That's the supply to the IP. Take that off and you should see an o-ring under it.

You must be registered for see images attach