Another Truck...

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Well due to paperwork issues the other dually i got is going back to the owner and i will get most of my money back.... but in the meantime i sold the orange and black truck to a local kid and still need a truck when another member of the board turned me onto his dad's truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

$2000

chassis has around 300k on it but the engine only has 130k with a fairly new clutch...a 5 speed...goose neck hide away hitch...class 5 reciever...6 new tires

the truck runs and drives well and its legally mine! haha

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice score there. I have got to get me one of those visors over the windshield. Love the way they look!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that out of every bad experience in life, something good comes out of it. Looks like you proved me right.;Sweet
congrats. nice to get into a truck you don't have to mess around a whole lot with.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow thats a nice looking rig. Saddly you didn't get to keep the other truck but like has been said.. Something good tends to happen when something really bad happens. Lessons we learn the hard way are never forgotten. So, what are your plans for this rig....

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
For now....fix what ails it and drive the wheels off it....eventually ill be putting on my banks turbo. The ultimate goal is a 4x4 conversion with a d60

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
For now....fix what ails it and drive the wheels off it....eventually ill be putting on my banks turbo. The ultimate goal is a 4x4 conversion with a d60

Do you have a fever? Let me guess, you will do the D60 conversion a day and a half before the rally, right?:rotflmao

Seriously, glad you got a truck that fits your bill and the previous one was more of a sting than a shock. You will like the four doors.;Sweet

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awsome, I wish I was more Patient and got a crew cab instead of a ext.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I think all of us here are glad another nice rig was saved from the crushers. Being saved by a member is the cherry on top...;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason, I like the truck a lot and really like the sound of a D60 4x4 conversion!

Got a 4x4 ZF5 and t-case yet?

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08