Another Bricknose Lighting Option

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. It's 4x4 I just refuse to drive it and Ernest in the wet salty roads. I abuse my 6.9 and my old high school cavalier and drive those from first salt until the roads are swept unless the roads are for sure dry. PA roads are unbelievably over salted and it will amaze you how fast a vehicle gets eaten here.

My boss has a 3500 Cummins want to say a 2016 maybe 17 and the tailgate has a hole in it already. Frame has surface scaling. Half hour commute.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah our road salt is terrible here but the bad one is the Thruway I-90. I've come back from a trip in the work truck and literally had tall salt crystals growing on the truck!

Certainly don't blame you for keeping it out of the salt! I'm glad you're able to!

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. It's 4x4 I just refuse to drive it and Ernest in the wet salty roads. I abuse my 6.9 and my old high school cavalier and drive those from first salt until the roads are swept unless the roads are for sure dry. PA roads are unbelievably over salted and it will amaze you how fast a vehicle gets eaten here.

My boss has a 3500 Cummins want to say a 2016 maybe 17 and the tailgate has a hole in it already. Frame has surface scaling. Half hour commute.
I thought maybe that was the case. But it was funnier just to call your truck a wuss. ;):D

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finally got out for a quick drive.

I turned the brightness down some on the video, my phone does a bad job showing the distance of the light on high beams down the road and adjusting the brightness kinda made it look like there is a dead spot towards the side of the road on the drivers side that isn't there in person.

I just figured the video is better than pictures but this picture of the low beams represents the brightness and the cutoff that goes horizontally on the low beams somehow from that led box.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7