All fluids changed, now ?

d41

Reaction score
Hello All,
Truck sat for a while, 94 IDI turbo only 36K miles, Got all fluids changed anything else I should do ?
Wondering what fuel additive to use, Local wally world stockes power serve, 3 different types, What to use as a regular additive.
Also used the green antifreeze (hope it's alright) with the additive, as directed, Where to get the test strips?
And last dumb question where is the injection pump on this motor, And how big is it ? Sorry :) Brand spankin new to the diesel world.
Thanks to all,

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. A 94' with 36K sounds like a real winner. ;Sweet Read the tech articles for a good primer and an answer to a lot of your questions. Test strips come from DIS and others. Check out the updated FAQ for an answer to your test stip question.

John Haggerty

Birth Certificate
Reaction score
Want to sell your pot of gold? I'll give you $1.00 more than you paid for it, no questions! Congrats. on such a excellent find. I only wish I could be so lucky. Hang out here and you'll learn all you need to know until you sell it to me!

d41

Reaction score
re:

I couldn't sell it, Sentimental reasons, My father passed it on to me, Sorry I have an old C Class I'll sell ya, But it's a 460 gaser.
I'm kinda thinking the only other thing I want to do is replace the down pipe and bigger exahust. I also had to replace a few seals here & there and wen't through the brakes, The front locked up on me driving home.
So where is the ip on this truck ?

Attachments

• hausf2501.JPG
    hausf2501.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 7
  • hausf2502.JPG
    hausf2502.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 4