air filter box

swuchase1

Reaction score
Need some help my buddy has a 05 dodge and wants to change to a better AIRBOX set up he ask me to call on the Diesel GODS for wisdom, any help would be awsome and if you know the best palce price wise thanks in advance.Bob

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Volant CAI intake on my 02, love it but its been so long since i bought it that i cant remember where i bought mine at.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

-Jordan-

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
what's the filter look like inside that bad boy?

I always just ran a BHAF because the air under hood exchanges at such a high rate that it's effectively ambient temp, I mean the outside temp reading is taken from under the battery on the drivers side. And I know when I made the switch to the BHAF on my cummins that my egt's weren't really effected much but they didn't go up and I didn't have the heat shield on the second time around because I wanted to test it's effectiveness.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
what's the filter look like inside that bad boy?

I always just ran a BHAF because the air under hood exchanges at such a high rate that it's effectively ambient temp, I mean the outside temp reading is taken from under the battery on the drivers side. And I know when I made the switch to the BHAF on my cummins that my egt's weren't really effected much but they didn't go up and I didn't have the heat shield on the second time around because I wanted to test it's effectiveness.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its pretty good size, it barely comes in and out of the box, im gonna take it out and clean it this week sometime so ill get a pic or 2 of it.

-Jordan-

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online