air and fuel filter

Exekiel69

Reaction score
any upgrades on this field? I'm going to replace the fuel and air filter so I wonder if there is anything I can use (mostly on the air filter) instead of the stock parts.

Thank You.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Actually the stock air filter/housing is probably the best, I know hard to believe but true cookoo

As for the fuel filters, just use good one's. I always used the NAPA gold which I'm pretty sure were WIX, never had a problem.

Not sure about modified housings for that area though.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a number of kits for upgrading the intakes on the 6.0 but as John mentioned the stocker is good. Now if you plan on pushing mucho HP you would benefit from an AFE kit or similar. Be sure to keep up with the HFCM, drain it regularly and filter changes every 10K.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Not looking for more power on this one, but I do want to improve the mpg I get. I'll get all the filters at ford and replace them, it is about time.

Thank You guys.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Anyone have the motorcraft part # for the air fuel and oil filters? I have My wix book so I can get the reference part # and order all from filter1 since I order most My other filters from them.

Thank You.

Last edited: