Aftermarket valve covers

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a polished finish with this logo and painted recessed areas same colors and thicker lines I would pay good for that
You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is about what they will look like, if you want them to say anything any vinyl company should be able to print what you want, these will eliminate the cdr system that lets far too much oil into the engine imo, and will have a proper baffled catch can system to help prevent heavy carbon buildup oil down the intake makes.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is about what they will look like, if you want them to say anything any vinyl company should be able to print what you want, these will eliminate the cdr system that lets far too much oil into the engine imo, and will have a proper baffled catch can system to help prevent heavy carbon buildup oil down the intake makes.

@Thewespaul will this be available for all motors 6.9 7.3 n/a n turbo

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting I think I'll look into it but my guy at work I bet he does it for a case of beer and chunk of metal

I want to get it done in color and clearcoated. I guess I should take my spare emblem off the parts truck and get some measurements. I could get a cutout the right size at work and then it would just be a matter of adding studs and getting the decal done in color on vinyl....

Let me know what your guy says out of curiosity.

If we go into any more detail we'd better start a new thread to stop derailing this one lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7