Added another IDI to the fleet

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up this 94 IDI turbo for the wife tonight. E4od shifts the nicest out of any I've owned or drove. Needs some minor fixes but really solid truck. Ain't a rocket like my 6.0 PSD but has a hell of a lot more get up and go than my two 6.9's

You must be registered for see images attach

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And pretty clean and a two-tone to boot; great find for up there. But why would someone take a dump in your driveway a couple car lengths behind your truck?....... ;)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. So now there is his and hers idi trucks in the drive??

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My two are in the second driveway, got my buddies boat and my 6.0 is beside the boat. Definitely the cleanest IDI we got mine are both pretty rough lol

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And pretty clean and a two-tone to boot; great find for up there. But why would someone take a dump in your driveway a couple car lengths behind your truck?....... ;)

Hey now don't knock the gas beater lol. Saves short tripping my diesels if I need to run somewhere quick and close, and I'd rather rack up the miles on it commuting to work a short distance away. I'm not a car guy really at all unless it's got a v8 lol so I got a couple beater commuter trucks instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726