A quick question

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one have a part no.for a replacement glow plug solenoid on the top of the solid state controller?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this:

"Glow plug intergrated controller/relay--87 and up; longer "wait" light time" --- F0TZ-12B533-A

It that what you need?

Heath

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i must say Al E, that is a VERY interesting rig! i totally dig it, especially w/ the IDI under the hood! what is a modded/twisted IP? and did u make those headers? they look great! u should mass produce em, heh.

tractorman86

Reaction score
they look like they are for a twin turbo setup, did you just modefy the hypermax up pipes to fit?

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I was wanting just a solenoid not the entire controller. I bit the bullet and bought the entire controller. I hand built the entire exhaust from the heads to the stacks including the manifolds. Been pretty busy trying to get it back on the road after repainting it.:thumbsup:

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Been pretty busy trying to get it back on the road after repainting it.:thumbsup:

What, it didn't look pretty enough before???LOL

Mine is coming along nicely. I keep coming into small bundles of cash, so I keep getting more of the parts that I was going to wait on. Guess I shouldn't complain! Can't wait to see how it all works.

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I needed A change of flavor/ a new color and some fire in the dietLOL :rotflmao :angel: I have taken lots of pix just no time to post them. Hows the electric fans comeing? Your swap is looking pretty clean :thumbsup: keep posting lots of pix.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I needed A change of flavor/ a new color and some fire in the dietLOL :rotflmao :angel: I have taken lots of pix just no time to post them. Hows the electric fans comeing? Your swap is looking pretty clean :thumbsup: keep posting lots of pix.

Thanks, I'm trying to make it look like it came with that engine. I'll fit the radiator and fans once I finish the mounts for the power steering pump and AC compressor.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have pics of my electric fan install using twin Taurus 3.8L fans coming up tomorrow or Sunday. I should finish it up this weekend, and I think it's going to work great!