95 PSD 8 bolt stamped steel intake question

Big Red CC Dually

Reaction score
redneckhouston said:
Right on man, it kills me though wouldent figure such a pretty woman could be so mean :D

on edit: you and big red coming down anytime soon? ntpsa's texoma rally is coming in may!!!!!

I'd like to George but I don't see it happening as the oldest son is graduating BGSU Ohio in May, and I've still got a freshman at Wright State....causes a severe $$$ shortage :D

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
I will be down there one day mark it on the calendar but I just dont know when.

Its a toss up if Tam & I get to go to Indy this year due to having a hard time gettting vacation signed up in the summer & she wont let me go by myself :Sly

BJS

Reaction score
redneckhouston said:
Yes there is ill have to go look at the truck to get the # or you can call bob riely at dieselsite, I gave him the part # from gates a few weeks ago, it only needs a tiny bit of triming on the radiator end to work. best mod ive done in forever....that damn factory housing is a pos, went thru 3 in a year and they were never quite right. bob's is slick :thumbsup:

Sweet I was drooling over those the other day just haven't had a chance to check it out. Another piece to add to the mod list.

If it only takes trimming a tiny bit on the rad end then it'll be a whole lot better than the 4" off each end for the factory hose I replaced.

redneckhouston

dodge killer
Reaction score
Renegade said:
I will be down there one day mark it on the calendar but I just dont know when.

Its a toss up if Tam & I get to go to Indy this year due to having a hard time gettting vacation signed up in the summer & she wont let me go by myself :Sly

i know how that goes, i dont know if we will be going to indy this year either, theres a good chance we wont make it...the new engine might not be done by then and at the rate im going i'll have 450k on this one by then!!

redneckhouston

dodge killer
Reaction score
BJS said:
Sweet I was drooling over those the other day just haven't had a chance to check it out. Another piece to add to the mod list.

If it only takes trimming a tiny bit on the rad end then it'll be a whole lot better than the 4" off each end for the factory hose I replaced.

GATES part# 20584, use bob rielys dieselsite housing,,fits 94-95 psd WITHOUT the degas bottle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online