93 F350 4x4 5spd 7.3 idi with banks sidewinder - $3500 (worthville ky)

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had some holiday cash left over :(

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3514665592.html

93 f350 4x4 5spd diesel 7.3 with a banks sidewinder has 271xxx and is drivin daily pump is turned up some. Pulls great just a realy good work truck aftermarket headlights and smoked tailights 3500obo or trade really like 70's model fords other diesels just let me know what ya have call or text anytime

You must be registered for see images attach

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya that's nice I really want an obs single cab d60 truck would make a great toy or dd runner.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
Looks like it may have been a "hot rod" for one of those guys who like to drive around blowing smoke

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Kevin, and smoked headlights seems a bit counter intuitive to me.... Id hate to see the taillights

But I think that rig looks nice and its definitely worth it haha.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good base to start with, if the drive train is in decent shape. And I do have a couple of 70s Fords to choose from. May have to make a call tomorrow, test the waters and see the back end.

It does look like a kid's coal roller and has the tinted windows and lights that the cops remember. ;Really

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay $3500 for that rig in the condition seen in the pic............... especially with that mileage. Hope he has a pyro on that thing.

Heath

Last edited:

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gdhillon no that's a really rare bumper sold for these back in the day. I believe it's a waren or somthin. Also said to see it beat to hell what a waste. Although my chromer could strip straighten an coat with show chrome. Hmm one day all find one. Jahun88 has one brand new on his truck from a craigslist score! Paid like 400 or somthin super cheap.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a stock FORD bumper for94 IDI with cutouts for cooling on Turbo model missing rubber/plastic bumper trim strip is all that is!