FS, 1994 Ford F250 XLT 4x4 Diesel 7.3 IDI, Banks turbo

ncerra

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
1994 Ford F250 XLT 4x4 diesel. Manual 5 speed transmission. Power locks + windows, cold AC, ABS, Cruise Control, CD player, rubberized floor, extended cab, long bed. Great truck with low miles for a diesel and a lot of new parts/upgrades. 2nd owner of this truck. I bought it a couple years ago from a cattle rancher in oklahoma - was their extra truck and most of the original miles came from their hunting trips to Montana. I have used it to commute to jobsites here in NWA and over the past couple years added many quality parts.

The original owner added the Banks Sidewinder turbo, high quality (stainless?) dual flowmaster exhaust, square tow hitch, trailer wiring with in cab brake controller, heavy duty bumpers, thick spray in bedliner, and kept seat covers and steering wheel covers on it since new.

In the past couple years I have added two new high cranking amp diesel batteries, heavy duty military grade battery and starter wiring harness, Denso high torque gear reduction starter, at under 140,000 miles I upgraded the coolant system to SCA precharged (pink) diesel antifreeze, new water pump, added a coolant filter to the system, LUC single mass flywheel and clutch, brake master cylinder, rear brake cylinders, all 4 wheels bilstein shocks, tie rod ends and connecting rod in the front end, all new leaf springs in the front with extra leaf done by Fayetteville Spring Service, return fuel lines from the injectors, and Beru glow plugs.

This truck is in great shape and starts easily in the coldest weather- have never used the block heater. I would not hesitate to drive it to Oregon. Have not pulled a trailer, but I'm sure it would pull anything anywhere with power to spare. Super smooth on the freeway at 85 with cruise control.

The bed has a few dents and there is one rust spot in the cab, see the photos. No other rust anywhere on the truck. Needs the showerhead fix for both fuel tanks, but they work fine as is. Will still be running for many years in the future.

Price is $6,500. Miles will go up slightly as this is my current work truck. Need more dry transport space so buying a diesel stepvan instead (would consider trade for very low miles step van with lift). Text only at 870-416 two 8 five 4View media item 594View media item 591View media item 588View media item 589View media item 587View media item 586View media item 593View media item 590View media item 585

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.