92 power stroke

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My uncle called and started questioning him about it. When my uncle finally said "so basically it's just a non turbo diesel" he said he was about to give another person a test drive and he'd call back haha

doesnt have alloy wheels either

the duelly of the 92

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
That whole ad was bs. I stopped reading half way through, just sounds like some stuffed shirt trying to sell a diesel truck. All his ads read like "previous owner had tender loving care for their vehicles, never took it out in the rain, blah blah." and yet the thing is hammered.

It's not what ya know, it's what you can prove

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
yeah.. has late 70s style side view mirrors, drivers side one has a big dent in it. Bed is junk, both sides beat to hell. Exhaust screwed up, factory radio, under the hood was clean probably as the result of a pressure washer. Nothing in that truck to make it anywhere close to a $5500 truck. more like 1500 around here

uncle said the guy on the other end was mexican... take that for what you will. no offense to any mexicans, just a bit of stereotyping towards them around here when it comes to quality of their work on vehicles.. and their knowledge towards them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online