89 F350 Crew 7.3 For sale. Best offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngarover

Reaction score
Make me an offer on this truck. I've got everything working just fine on it. I would drive it anywhere. I personally replaced the following items on the truck, Both batteries, the glow plug relay, the valve cover gaskets, oil pressure sender. Starts right up and runs strong. I'm located just outside Chattanooga Tn. but on the Georgia side. A/c is cold, cruise works etc.

Drivers seat needs attention/seat cover

Attachments

• _CEG0164_2.jpg
    _CEG0164_2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 34
  • _CEG0165.jpg
    _CEG0165.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 33

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more info please. what trans what color interior are those stacks or is my blind self seeing things? is it n/a ? whats a price your looking to get?

Last edited:

Ngarover

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 241

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rough shape? Looks like a tiger or a hungry pregnant girl was trapped in there for a few days! Did you think of a price?

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left my wiondows down once and had a german shepard do that to my seat. Doesnt look like there is much left of it.

Price would help..

Ngarover

Reaction score
OK, new pictures and a new video of it.

Has 2 new batteries (a little over a month old) I've replaced the oil sender, the valve covers, the glow plug relay, the tires. It's running really nice now and has no oil leaks and does not use oil. I've had some interest in it as a trade, but would rather have cash. Asking 2500 for it. Current trade offer sitting on the table is for a 2000 Chrysler town and country. (would be good for the kids...). If no interest I'm just going to go ahead with the trade.

Video of the truck being started cold.... plus a full walk around

http://youtu.be/A25bq31_h4s

Attachments

• IMG_4132.jpg
    IMG_4132.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4133.jpg
    IMG_4133.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4134.jpg
    IMG_4134.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ngarover

Reaction score
Wow, that van turned out to be junk. So I still have the truck. Going to run over this week and get the stacks off, put a stock system back in place. Just replaced the bushings in the sway bar and had the truck alinement done. Driving really nice now. Have a line on another interior, but it's grey. Or I'm just going to go ahead and have local guy redo the front seats. Funny that after all this work it seems to be the front seat that turns most people away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger