6x6 F250 CL Ad

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I'd meet with the guy just to *****-slap him......Kudos on the idea...but he loses those points with the hackjob on everything about that truck.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
explain how it is a hack-job?
it seems like everything that someone posts anymore is a "hack-job"
theres not enough photos posted to say either way.
long time ago i put a 92 f250 body on a 85 f350 frame, that must have been a hack-job.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I was referring to that pool enclosure wall he has mounted on the front....The truck wouldn't look so bad with some 37's.....He's also got one set of leaf springs on the rear for two live axles....I'm also wondering how he went about making the rearward axle a drive axle.

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
both rear axles are sterling 10.5 inch (new brakes) with a np205 divorced transfer case connecting them together

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it says how he made all drive stock tcase goes to a np205 divorced then to both rears
so you have a super low in aka 2wd and youre normal gearing in aka4x4
also the springs are flipper he made a trailer style suspension on big rigs if done right that will flex much more than any 4 spring setup
for 2k i snag that up if closer it would be a great toy to mess around with and his price aint bad for all the work that is in it

you can buy a hack job to haul firewood on youre property or something like that and its fine

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Yeah. I dont know how how anyone can call that a hack job. None of the pics are of enough detail to see anything. I dont quite understand how a t-case can power 2 axles that close but maybe he knows something i dont

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was referring to that pool enclosure wall he has mounted on the front....The truck wouldn't look so bad with some 37's.....He's also got one set of leaf springs on the rear for two live axles....I'm also wondering how he went about making the rearward axle a drive axle.

i guess i got the wrong idea with your first post when you stated:

I'd meet with the guy just to *****-slap him......Kudos on the idea...but he loses those points with the hackjob on everything about that truck.

stupid me thought when you said "everything about the truck" i thought you meant the whole truck, not just the "that pool enclosure wall he has mounted on the front...."

not really trying to give you hell about it just be more clear in what you say.

i say we e-mail him for some more pics to learn more about this truck, and that rear axles setup he has

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i was close i'd snag that thing up.. its sweet! and we'd all know how he did everything..

ReaperIDI91

Reaction score
Man that thing is dumb. I don't know why anyone would want to do that to a truck. I think the whole thing looks stupid, and is a dumb idea to do. The truck looks like a hack job. The spring set up is ridiculous, as is the 2 live axles on a regular cab. The whole thing was a stupid idea, and isn't even cool, looks like someone had to much time on their hands and came up with an idea in their head that seemed cool, but it's not.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
If I had the money, that would make a fun farm truck... Hmmm, now the gerbil is spinning...

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
not the prettiest but very interesting kinda wonder about the tcase splittler setup maybe he had to split it about and flip the front shaft output around

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
SImple, he used one transfer case to feed the steer axle and the drive pair transfer case, then the drive pair transfer case split the power from there to the two rear drive axles from in between them. Not rocket science. He just leaves that one in direct range and does the range control from the forward transfer case, mystery solved. Multiple transmissions aren't that big a deal ( says the guy with the Brownie :D