6.9L video - first start up.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I might stop down with the KW later on. It has a doctor's appointment to get looked at today at 8am....damn engine light came on and it went from 525 horsepower down to about 250 lol. Gotta love those computerized engines!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta love de-rate ecm faults....It's not like Cummins ever had issues with the celect or celect plus ecm's.....Nooooo.....That never happens.:D:rolleyes:

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
So - my hard starting issues are over, starts good now but the old pig definitely needs injectors when I have the dough.:rolleyes:.....I tied up wiring, made up a cheapo exhaust re-using one of the 460 mufflers and finished off some other loose ends - atleast it's mobile so I can have my garage back when I need it;Sweet.....The old thing is a ****, no power unless it's wound up so I'm hoping some injectors might help that. I still have to hook up the low vacuum switch to the dash light, replace the lock guts in the pass side door and install 2 balljoints. The fast idle won't shut off unless I pull the wire and I doubt the timing advance is working...Minor details....I checked one of my spare 7.3 engines and it had 8 Beru GP's, all working and like new so I grabbed them...I had to put 3 in the F250 and the rest are spares. The spare engine has a fairly new reman IP as well. I hope to get the F350 to run like the F250, that old pig could sit for 2 months and it will fire right up - zero smoke, it runs like a swiss clock with 438,000KM.;Sweet....I will miss the old girl for that reason when she's gone in a couple months. I have my pod installed, fit was ok I guess, still needs some finishing touches.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online