6.9/ZF-5 Trade?

Camarogenius

Reaction score
I've got a good spare 6.9, I believe it runs, but I know it won't shut off, because the fuel shutoff solonoid is on my 7.3, and the bad one off the 7.3 is on the 6.9.:D
The ZF-5 is a strait core. It'll need rebuilt. The case has been open to the weather, and the gears inside have surface rust on them. It's a 2wd tranny, the only thing I don't have it the shift tower that goes between the shifter and the tranny case. I do have the shifter. All the shift forks are there.
Case isn't cracked, both ears for the clutch cylinder are intact.
I'll trade for a 110V mig welder, or a 110V wire feed welder and a good air compressor. Make trade offers, I'm listening.
Just trying to clean up the place a little.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll trade for a 110V mig welder, or a 110V wire feed welder and a good air compressor.
I have had both at one time and found a 110v to be really lacking. The wire feed was the worst. If at all possible try to get a 220V welders. Just my thoughts.

Jim

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had both at one time and found a 110v to be really lacking. The wire feed was the worst. If at all possible try to get a 220V welders. Just my thoughts.

Jim

you mustve had a cheap one then.i got a nice little lincoln 110V mig.sure i cant weld frames and thicker stuff but it works just fine on what need it for

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a Century 155G that I love. It does require a 30 amp breaker to run on highest settings, but works great for everything up to 1/4". I use gas with it, but have used it without as well, works just as well either way, I just don't like flux wire, but that is just my personal taste.

Camarogenius

Reaction score
So, does anyone want to do any trading?
I'm trying to get out of the ford market.
I could get by with a 220 compressor, but the 220 welder would be a bit more problematic.
I can put the compressor anywhere, and just buy more air hose. You can only get a mig stinger so long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online