424 miles on the rear tank alone

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention, I just want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone here on Oilburners. Even though I have never actually met any of you, I consider you all friends and you're welcome in my hime anytime you're in San Antonio.

Again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"you're welcome in my hime anytime you're in San Antonio."

My keyboard doesn't seem to spell correctly, I meant you're welcome in my home anytime you're in San Antonio.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Right back at ya, Doc. I guess y'all (see, I can speak Texan!:D ) won't be havin' a white Christmas down there. We got a little snow this morning after losing our foot of November snow. Hopefully the snow we're supposed to get on Saturday will stay for Christmas. Nice thing about these boards is it's like sitting in a truck stop cafe with your buddies talkin' trucks and swappin' lies!:thumbsup: Only wish I could afford to travel to the rallies. Oh, and if you're ever up in northern Idaho... I'm just off of I-90, 10-25 miles east of Spokane, Washington.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
:rotflmao Good job your trick sure worked on me. And yes have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everbody, and of course a happy new year ;Sweet .

And to be politically correct to those of you who dont celebrate christmas, have a merry <insert holiday>. ;Sweet

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where was that offer when I lived in Spokane? I was up the from July of 03 to July of 05. I had enough of the white stuff while I was there. I think snow is beautiful. As long as it's in your driveway to shovel.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Sorry, Doc. If I would have known you were in Spokane I would have looked you up. Merry Christmas to all as well.

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"you're welcome in my hime anytime you're in San Antonio."

My keyboard doesn't seem to spell correctly, I meant you're welcome in my home anytime you're in San Antonio.

DOC whats your address, I am going to visit my daughter and her new husband that live in San Antonio. The only problem is they live in a one bedroom apartment and I dont like to pay for HOTELS. THANX for the invite, I'm sure the wife will learn to live with it as well.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOTCHA, just kidding, I would not do that to you, besides that, my daughter and her husband dont live in San Antonio yet, but I think they are planning on moving there. I think that would be fantastic, I would have a reason to go to San Antonio more. I love that city, in fact I love it out west, I get tired of the humidity of southeast Texas.

Happy Holiday's to you to and ALL

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Merry Christmas for all too. Now, how did You get more than 400 miles from the rear tank? LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Got me as well, but that is a good thing, Merry Christmas to the brotherhood!

To keep on topic, I should have grabed a 40 gallon rear transfer tank out of a truck that was for sale when I had a chance, I probablly woule have gotten 400 miles put of that tank! Oh well,...

Again Merry Christmas!

fsSnowboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. I'ts been a great year and I thank everyone for their help. I even met Eric when i moved down here.

Have a safe Christmas

jauguston

Retired
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays to all here from the old retired crane operator here in the NW corner of Washington State.

You have all been a big help answering questions I have had and I hope I might have helped a few also.

Jim

No problem getting 424 miles on my rear tank. I have the aftermarket 38 gallon tank and the original fill took 43 gallons;Sweet

Chuckdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this thread shows how optimistic we are or just how gullable. Anyhow I am greatful for the Oilburners and that Theres a community of good folks that that are there for ya, cause theres nothin worse than to have truck problems and are alone in trying to diagnose and fix stuff, especially if it is your sole source of transportation. THANK YOU ALL. MERRY CHRISTMAS!:santa: :santa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online