$2k crewcab....

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Even got the standard issue m-55's on it still.

Mine came with the M55's as well.LOL

Russ, I did remove the seats but haven't gotten that extreme as far as cleaning the interior goes. I am actually very shocked as far as how well the interior held up and surprised to see Flexsteel seats in my cab.;Sweet I may call Centurion to see if a conversion was done to my truck. Lund visor, Deezee running boards, Flexsteel seats, wood top center console that flips to a seat; it sounds like a Cent package to me.:dunno The only thing it was missing is fancy paint on the outside and wood accents on the doors and dash.

I guess being the owner's truck for 10 years is what allowed it to be Laughlin's creampuff. If I ever wanted to make a drastic change in my geography, I think I would fit in pretty good in those parts of Oregon.LOL

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it if it was Bob's. The last pickup I saw him driving was an 05-07 cclb 6.0 with EVERY chrome add on piece available, and I mean every one, polished protech setup ect. He seem's to like flash I guess.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it if it was Bob's. The last pickup I saw him driving was an 05-07 cclb 6.0 with EVERY chrome add on piece available, and I mean every one, polished protech setup ect. He seem's to like flash I guess.

The owner of Laughlin replaced my truck with an '01 which was for sale along side mine in '08. The truck you see is an '06, his first automatic truck in many years. He said he was quite unhappy with the auto and couldn't wait to get another manual gearbox. I often wonder what he is going to do now that they don't offer the manual transmissions. Funny how some conversations seem to stick with you.:rolleyes::dunno

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still amaze's me, ya see a group of truck's so much at home that their just part of home, they get sold off, ya move away, join an old diesel site and some guy clear across the country post's with a picture of a pickup that's unmistakable as his avatar ;Sweet I don't remember seeing typ 4's though, even though I spent a lot of time just a few mile's down the road from the 20 foot tall log chainsaw carved logger statue at the entrance to luoto's shop lol

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even got the standard issue m-55's on it still. Is that a 460 pickup?

It was a diesel, I bought it sans engine, put my built 79 460 in it, it was FUN ,except at the pump. then I got a 7.3 core after looking for a cummins for 2 months, 3 days after I put in the 7.3 I found a cummins, but had no money left. Oh well I like it and it has opened up a whole new world of parts and friends.
There were lots of build pics, dont know if they still are on the site. May do a build album someday.

I asked goose about his truck the second I saw that paint stripe. its unmistakeable.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I asked goose about his truck the second I saw that paint stripe. its unmistakeable.

We went as far as to compare vin numbers to see how close they were in production. I don't think they were as close as we expected them to be.LOL If you remember correctly, the yellow is DOT street sign reflective vinyl. I can't wait for the day that I have the mechanicals whee I want them and I can address the body. I like how the top section of the yellow cuts across the windows about a third the way up. I was almost thinking about replacing the yellow with DOT stop sign reflective red. :slycookoo

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Still amaze's me, ya see a group of truck's so much at home that their just part of home, they get sold off, ya move away, join an old diesel site and some guy clear across the country post's with a picture of a pickup that's unmistakable as his avatar ;Sweet

I'm glad I can make you feel at home.:D It takes lots of work to bring a truck from retired crummy status to a kid hauler/ swiss army knife that does anything you need of it. I can not say that the truck was a wise decision to buy sight unseen from across the country however, I don't know that I'd be driving anything better had I passed the Laughlin crummy up. I think the truck's name is gonna be "The Crummy" from here on out. The Logger never really fit right to me.

I'm actually planning to adapt the yellow/white scheme to my dump truck and box trailer as well. It sticks out like a sore thumb and seems to make sense as far as visibility on the road goes.:dunno

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually planning to adapt the yellow/white scheme to my dump truck and box trailer as well. It sticks out like a sore thumb and seems to make sense as far as visibility on the road goes.:dunno

Nah, dump the chevy, I think I know where you can get a kenworth already painted to match lol. Good call on the name too :D