2021 Mid-Atlantic Events

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awhile ago I posted that day or weekend trips are how me and my buddies most often hang out. With everyone's lives busy in different ways it's the easiest way to hang out and enjoy some time away from the daily grind.

Meeting up at motorsports events is always a great time, and I will use this thread to update an upcoming event and any members in the area that are free should definetly come.

If you know of an event near you that you would like to attend and meet up at, post it as well.

Examples of Types of Events:
State Fairs
Demo Derby
Drag Racing
Figure 8
Truck/Tractor Pulls
Mud Bogs
Tough Truck
Off-Roading Trips

States in Scope:
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Deleware
New York
New Jersey

Additionally, if there are events with members in other areas of the country such as @Thewespaul with the dyno day and drag racing, or Ive see California BBQs, we can look to snag cheap weekend round trip tickets.

To get in the spirit:
My old Ford derby car and some recent off road adventures
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First event we are targeting:

##Description##
MAY 1
2021 Buck Season Opener
Mud Bog Event /Tuff Trucks
Challenge 2021, Top Dog Showdown

##Location##
900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, Pa. 17566

For anything I post just respond if you are interested and we can sync up with others. Probably just swap #s and start a group chat per event.

pafixitman

Reaction score
First event we are targeting:

##Description##
MAY 1
2021 Buck Season Opener
Mud Bog Event /Tuff Trucks
Challenge 2021, Top Dog Showdown

##Location##
900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, Pa. 17566

For anything I post just respond if you are interested and we can sync up with others. Probably just swap #s and start a group chat per event.

I was just going to mention the Buck. Mel and me would meet there on occasion. We have Arcadia VFD near me that (generally) has four derby days a year. I’ll try to find out dates for this year. Would be about a two hour drive for you. There is also Lincoln Speedway up in Hanover and Trailway Speedway not far away. There is a track up near Mechanicsburg

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just going to mention the Buck. Mel and me would meet there on occasion. We have Arcadia VFD near me that (generally) has four derby days a year. I’ll try to find out dates for this year. Would be about a two hour drive for you. There is also Lincoln Speedway up in Hanover and Trailway Speedway not far away. There is a track up near Mechanicsburg
Nice let me know when you see the dates for those places and it works for you. We used to do Hamburg Mountain Springs every month. Unfortunately they sold it after many years.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
BAPS speedway is about 10 min from me or 15 min below Harrisburg PA. We also have Carlisle PA with the all truck nationals.

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hacked89 there is Lorahs Truck and Tractor pulls in Walnutport PA. 4739 S Cypress Dr, Walnutport, PA 18088 they do truck and tractor pulls, truck drag racing, junk car races and a demoliton derby. me personally i dont like going to the junk car races because it is always packed which kinda sucks cause then you cant really see the racing.

as of last year it was $10 to get in, the food was reasonably priced and drinks were $1 so it is easy on the wallet lol and there is plenty of parking.

https://www.lorahspulls.com/schedule

let me know what you think

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hacked89 there is Lorahs Truck and Tractor pulls in Walnutport PA. 4739 S Cypress Dr, Walnutport, PA 18088 they do truck and tractor pulls, truck drag racing, junk car races and a demoliton derby. me personally i dont like going to the junk car races because it is always packed which kinda sucks cause then you cant really see the racing.

as of last year it was $10 to get in, the food was reasonably priced and drinks were $1 so it is easy on the wallet lol and there is plenty of parking.

https://www.lorahspulls.com/schedule

let me know what you think
Hey Miles, yep I know Lorahs up the northeast extension from me. I'm down for meeting there whenever. Most of their stuff starts in May.
Lots of good feedback, looking forward to a fun year and keep it coming.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Raceway in Englishtown, NJ is still open.

They used to have open nights and in high school we would all go race our beaters. (1999)

I used to take my younger siblings to the monster truck shows, haven't taken my own actual children yet, oops!

But I don't know if they still host anything cool like that.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Raceway in Englishtown, NJ is still open.

They used to have open nights and in high school we would all go race our beaters. (1999)

I used to take my younger siblings to the monster truck shows, haven't taken my own actual children yet, oops!

But I don't know if they still host anything cool like that.
They shutdown drag racing at Raceway in 2018, I had a bunch of fun there as well.

The drift track near the entrance is still running though.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually have a get together late summer in Mount Airy MD. There’s a pretty decent size cruise night that happens at the Jimmy Cone ice cream shop. If it looks like it can happen, I may try to “organize” it. We have several folks that usually try to make it when we can do it. Of course nothing was open last year down here. Have to see when we get closer if they are doing cruise-ins or not.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not truck related but something we are trying to do as a family (they have camping on site) is the Field of Dreams in NJ. It's a bunch of quad and dirt bike tracks in South Jersey. A bunch of us got our kids stuff and are planning on doing a weekend down there to try it out in April

miles1400

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hacked89 there is a truck show in orefield PA hosted by Full Throttle Motorworx on May 1st. i do not know the guys personally but i went to their fall truck show and it was a good time. i know you were planning on us going to the buck on the 1st but i feel like we might be able to get more people to come to this truck show. i am planning on going cause its 10 mins away from me. i can try to contact these guys to get more info if you want me to.

i suggest we do a poll/vote to see which event has more interest among the members, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01