2015 IDI weekend

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can call and talk to Suzi. She can always try to work one more in. 717-806-5561. It will all depend on if the shirt maker has received their order of shirts or not.

Here is what they look like this year.
You must be registered for see images attach

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we are getting extremely close to the deadline for IDI week we should plan out whose brining what for the dinner and gift exchange. I will bring stuff for burgers and everyone else is welcome to bring any food they want. The gift exchange is optional, but the more people that participate the more fun it is. You don't need to buy an expensive gift just something you don't mind giving away or maybe getting back.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for my wife and myself.
We are planning on traveling most of the day Tuesday to the event. Planned to arrive the campground somewhere around 8PM. We will be doing the RR and trading post trip Wednesday with the group. If we don't get to the campfire Tue night do you have a planned depart time for the events Wednesday?

Also No Mufflers did I read somewher that your engine was out of your truck?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My reservations are from 29th to 5th. I will be doing back roads and driving like a grandma plus lots of stops for the cranky kids. I'll be there Monday night, hopefully before they lock me out haha.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update for my wife and myself.
We are planning on traveling most of the day Tuesday to the event. Planned to arrive the campground somewhere around 8PM. We will be doing the RR and trading post trip Wednesday with the group. If we don't get to the campfire Tue night do you have a planned depart time for the events Wednesday?

Also No Mufflers did I read somewher that your engine was out of your truck?

Yes the motor was out of my truck but it is now together. Not what I wanted to do but it looks much cleaner. I will get some times posted soon.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be handing out a schedule of events at the rally, but just so everyone has idea of what's going on. All the time may be changed slightly.
• Sunday June 28th - No events planned due to arrivals. Meet and greet at the fire.

• Monday June 29th – No events planned due to arrivals. Meet and greet at the fire.

• Tuesday June 30th – Woodstock brewery tour. We will line up at the campground entrance at 11:00; the tour starts at 12:00. The cost is $9 including a pint glass and tasting.

• Wednesday July 1st – HoBo railroad train ride. There are three rides at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00. We will leave the campground according to what ride is chosen. Adults are $16, kids 3-11 $12.

• Thursday July 2nd – Lost river gorge and boulder caves. We will line up at the campground entrance at 10:00. Adults: $18.00, Ages 4-12: $14.00, Ages 3, 2 & 1: FREE
Military Adult: $17.00, Military Child ages 4-12: $13.00.
-Drive to the summit of MT Washington. This is a sun set ride so we will be leaving later in the day. $25 per person, kids 5-12 $12, kids under 5 – free.

• Friday July 3rd – cross roads of America museum.

• Saturday July 4th – Show and shine in the campground field. We will stage our trucks at 11:00 and judging will start at 12:00. The Woodstock fire department will be doing the judging for the trucks. We will then meet in the tent and have a rally dinner, gift exchange and hand out the trophies. There will be a $20 entrance fee and all the money will be donated to the Woodstock fire department.

• Sunday July 5th – No events planned as we pack up for some and say our goodbyes and farewells.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This itinerary looks great. With regard to the chinese gift exchange, what is the price range you want to shoot for? In the past, $15 seemed to work well. Can you advise us on what to pack for Mt. Washington? Will we need winter clothes up there?

Glad to hear you got your truck back together!

We will be arriving Monday. I need to get on the stick and pick a place to stay on the way up. See you all soon!

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This itinerary looks great. With regard to the chinese gift exchange, what is the price range you want to shoot for? In the past, $15 seemed to work well. Can you advise us on what to pack for Mt. Washington? Will we need winter clothes up there?

Glad to hear you got your truck back together!

We will be arriving Monday. I need to get on the stick and pick a place to stay on the way up. See you all soon!

The $15 range is fine, no need to go too crazy. The current temp of New Hampshire is in the mid 70s so the mountain is generally very windy. You might want to bring pants and a light coat should be fine.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Prepare for any kind of weather when going up Mt Washington. It could be sunny near 70 at the base and raining in the 40s up top.

Every time I wanted to go up top it rained.:eek:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prepare for any kind of weather when going up Mt Washington. It could be sunny near 70 at the base and raining in the 40s up top.

Every time I wanted to go up top it rained.:eek:

Thanks for the info, im hoping for the best. I wont be on the forum much. I will be very busy today and I will be leaving some time tomorrow, so I hope everyone that's going has a fun and safe journey and il see you all there.

MrsMoose

Reaction score
Since we are getting extremely close to the deadline for IDI week we should plan out whose brining what for the dinner and gift exchange. I will bring stuff for burgers and everyone else is welcome to bring any food they want. The gift exchange is optional, but the more people that participate the more fun it is. You don't need to buy an expensive gift just something you don't mind giving away or maybe getting back.

Ok, so the burgers are taken care of. What else is needed? Is everyone bringing their own place settings? or do you needs plates/napkins/utensils/cups, etc? We are leaving tomorrow morning to start on the journey to NH. If food is needed, is there a grocery store near by so I can shop? Thanks.

MrsMoose

Reaction score
SHIRTS......... They are already packed in the camper and ready to go!! Please bring cash to pay for them.

See you all soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726