2015 IDI weekend

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shirts will be blue with black lettering and font hasn't been changed. I'm guessing its only credit card but in not sure.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not post any artwork this year. They will look just like all the other years, with the update to the location and dates.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past, you had to attend the rally to get a shirt. Is that still the case?

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past, you had to attend the rally to get a shirt. Is that still the case?

No, you can still get a rally shirt if you're not at the rally. you can call Mel or Conestoga diesel, there info is in the previous posts.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I missed shirt deadline :( I keep setting tapatalk to give me notifications on this thread and it doesn't!!!
I'm missing out on everything!
I got shirts for the 2011 rally, and I did not attend, I was busy having a baby :) but I wanted a memory.
I got the hat, the shirt, and a hoodie for that year!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are having a bit of a crisis with the shirts. People are not calling in and we do not have enough for an order. We will see who calls today, but if we don't get enough response, we may have to forgo shirts this year. I'm sorry everyone. I probably didn't push hard enough this year. Even in the best of years, getting people to not wait until the last minute for shirts was always hard. But I am too busy these days to baby sit issues like this. Call today. We will see what happens.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mel

I have shirts from previous years to wear so if it doesn't work out that is fine. Don't sweat it.

Working on changing the fluids for the trip. My son's got me a vacuum tank for sucking up stuff. Sure works great for the differential oil.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will have shirts! I've confirmed that we have enough paid orders and the shirts can be made in time. We will supply the company with numbers and sizes tomorrow. If you would still like a shirt CALL NOW!

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good news Mel, I'm glad we will be able to have shirts for this rally. I look forward to seeing them.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Site 161 tent site. We reserved from 29th to 5th!
Unless someone is selling a slide on camper!
I'll be going just me and the girls so hopefully we last the whole week haha. Husband can't get off work but there's always an excuse not to go! :/

Last edited:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a dog park in the campground, I do have a dog but not sure if she will be coming.