2013 Rally RE CAP

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Wednesday was GO CART DAY, What a BLAST, and a great deal $35..00 for ALL DAY, we didn't make it all day but we did last a good 5 hours.
I had too much fun to take a lot of pics but I did get this one,..

Say hi to Travis!

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
So overall a great Rally, It was good to see all of the old friends and meet some new ones. There was a little bit of everything, Some Moose Products getting installed, Sold, Tested, and Given Away as Conestoga Diesel was one of the Sponsors. Thanks to the Agnes for offering up a Moose Pump for a door prize. Lots of good trucks and great people.

Thanks Travis and Jill for all of your hard work and doing a great job with the Rally.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pics guys. Looks like a blast. Fingers crossed for next year. I might be done enough.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHOS black brickose crewcab with the dumpbed is that. that is a GORGEOUS truck.

PLEASE post more pictures!!!:hail

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
WHOS black brickose crewcab with the dumpbed is that. that is a GORGEOUS truck.

PLEASE post more pictures!!!:hail

That was Elijah's truck. It is a beautiful truck. The craftsmanship on the truck is amazing. I have pictures posted of it on my FB. I will see about tonight transferring them over while I'm at work. The computer at work is much faster than my old laptop here at home.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Thanks for pics guys. Looks like a blast. Fingers crossed for next year. I might be done enough.

We had a blast...i havent had much time to download anything as i had a mountain of yard work waiting for me when we got back and now today its back to the grind...but i feel very compelled to chime in after this comment.

My truck has been down for awhile so we showed up in our Kia.... I think I seen a tailgate being driven out of the campground in the pass seat of a mazda miata.... itsacrazyasian and snickalas both drove in with 6.0's...

The trucks are just a catalyst....the REAL reason to attend an IDI Rally has nothing to do with the trucks. The great people and the family environment is what really matters!! 1000%!!!

we didn't get to stay the whole week but I can tell you the time is never enough. the worst day of the rally (packing up and going home) is still better then any other day of the year IMHO.

also I had to add...

Thank you Travis for a great week of events!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a great time this year Travis. Can't thank you enough for the time, effort, energy, and $$$ you and your family put into making this happen for us. My biggest headache for the trip to and from the rally was the camper. Had to change the 7 pin cord before we could leave....... got lost about 7 miles from the campground (sorry to wake you at 4 am Travis.....). On the way home........ I lost a new tire about 7 miles from Kentucky. Was lucky that a passing car screamed "you have a flat tire" before the other tire on that side blew as well. Limped it to the next exit and got it swapped. Make it back without other issues.

The truck is continuing to impress me....... the more miles I put on it, the better it is hauling the fifth wheel. Can't wait to try out the new turbo I got from Mel....... but I'll mess with it after camping season.

Heath

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
The trucks are just a catalyst....the REAL reason to attend an IDI Rally has nothing to do with the trucks. The great people and the family environment is what really matters!! 1000%!!!

Out of all the forums I'm on, I haven't seen one with a tighter camaraderie than this one. I'd try to make a rally if I wasn't so far away and so damned busy.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great write up and pics guys! We had a great time, and many thanks to Travis and Jill for hosting. The weather was not the best, but the later half of the week definitely made all the rain fade from memory. The trip home though was definitely a return to the weather that had passed over us, as the fleet was rode hard and put away wet. Not the way I like to do it. Our mechanical problems were negligible. A failed transmitter in my amateur radio, and my low speed cooling fan relay failed close to home, but the high speed relay would kick on when temps came up and allowed me to ignore the problem. The Iron Moose lost brake vacuum on the way home, and that problem is yet to resolve, but the brakes worked enough that Graham nursed it home. The Lady Moose had no issues, nor did the camper. Thanks to those who supported us by buying our products at the rally. We definitely brought too much, so I guess next year we will do it differently and just take orders in advance. Since many of the pumps did not sell, I'll just remind everyone that we have lots of stuff in stock. It was great seeing all our great friends, and it is always pleasant to make new ones. I look forward to New Jersey next year!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I think I seen a tailgate being driven out of the campground in the pass seat of a mazda miata....

I wounded who that was? :D
If you were in the right place at the right time, you could have see a ground effects kit for a crew cab dually crammed into a ford Taurus. Some saint of a gf sat in the back seat the whole ride home.