1994 F-350 CENTURIAN FOR SALE

garlic

Reaction score
I am the second owner of this truck. The original owner was a gal who use it only to pull her horse trailer. The truck lived in AZ till this June where is has come to Ohio. The gal put new rubber on it in 2005 and drove it twice before selling it to me. The truck sits here in snowy Ohio with 77k plus on it. I bought it to pull hay wagons here on the farm but the truck is just to big for my use. I am selling it and get something a little more manageable. There is way to much to list so if you are serious about buying this truck you can email me at [email protected]. Please serious inquires only. I am looking to get 20k out of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6298.jpg
    IMG_6298.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6297.jpg
    IMG_6297.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 74

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Wow, VERY nice looking truck. I'm not sure what's Centurian about it though, could you explain further how this truck is a centurian? I wish you luck with the sale, I'm guessing you'll be hard pressed to find someone to give you your asking price, but it sure is nice enough.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yup it has a Centurion Conversion Package, They did conversion packages as well as 4 Door Broncos, Conversion Vans, Van Pickups etc.

Sweet Truck!

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to dump on your price but rather give you constructive critcism.

Super duty 7.3s can be had with less than 100K miles for less than $20K. 6.0s that are already studded, EGR deleted and headgaskets can also be hand for less than $20K. To be honest, i think you need to cut your price in half and hope someone feels like paying that for it.

Regardless, the truck is beautiful and good luck with your sale.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
agree with above post but good luck, gorgeous truck. those weld wheels? look deep.

if you're trying to sell it for 20k you should probably go through the trouble of listing mods instead of having people have to email. People may gain interest knowing it has certain size lift / tires / gears / turbo, ect, ect. need more info

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, I don't agree with you, I think the price is a little high, and yes you can get newer super dutys for that price as well,..However the old body style trucks have a huge following and people will pay top dollar for the right one. I have proved that a number of times getting $22K out of a couple of ole body style PSD. and $17K out of a 1991 Gasser. They did have less miles and were showroom new, but it is possible.

These OBS trucks are getting harder and harder to find, especially real nice ones that have everything that this Centurion Conversion has on it. If it was a PSD the price would be a no brainier, but since it is an IDI, it may be a little harder.

It certainly takes the right buyer, one that has the money because you cant get anywhere near $20K for financing, They have to appreciate the Turbo IDI's non mechanical motors, and not have the need for huge horsepower that a PSD has the potential for.

If this truck was sitting on my lot it would have a $19,995.00 sticker in the window and it would probably sell for $17,500.00

You will have to "sell" the truck (major detailed pics, and complete list of what the truck is) It will take some advertising, and it wont sell here, Put it in the Auto RV magazine in East and West Ohio, Indiana, Ill and MI. with a bigger color pic. That is the best advertising for these Diesel Trucks.

But then again,...what do I know,...;Really

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say as sharp as that truck is, and with the mileage, if there is documented maintenance it should bring over $10000. To the right person!

garlic

Reaction score
1994 F-350 Centurion

Truck wears a Luvern brush guard as well as a Luvern 8" drop bumper. It has a standard hitch and not sure the brand but a fifth wheel hitch.. It wears Interco Texus STS 36x14.5R-16.6LT that are on Weld Racing Inc rims. Truck is elevated by a factory 4" suspension lift. All the seats are Dygert and floors are covered by husky liners. It has built in Uniden fuzz buster as well as a Midland CB. Sound is powered by a Pioneer radio and Sony speakers. It is a 7.3 IDI, 4x4, with 77837.2. Bed is covered by a Truxedo Lo Pro cover. As far as gears I am not 100% sure but I can pull two hay wagons with 300 bales without issue. I know that doesn't tell you much. The truck is stored cause this is the rust belt and i hate to run it in it. Thanks for all the input on the truck.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
yep I'm with Darrin.... look at it this way... I can buy a 2011 mustang for say 20 something K or I can buy an low mileage original Mustang for more..... what the older mustang is... welll older.... what the heck.... well that's because it's not made any longer,just the same as this truck... yes the badge is carried on but the truck is not. As he said it takes a special buyer - someone who collects them or is very interested in them... I see it every time Barrett Jackson comes on TV....

Garlic pay attention to Darrin he is a car dealer and deals in the "special diesel trucks" as well as normal cars and trucks. I seen that brick nose gasser he was talking about and I felt like I walked back in time as she looked like she was sitting in a Ford Dealership back in the day....

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A weekend at the Masters Touch reconditioning spa, here in ID (the other Ohio) would help that fetch ALL of 20. Find a good detail shop, come on over to www.fourdoorbronco.com learn up about the Cent's, and..... E-(vil)bay it.

ANd 6 Nebraska's, the ethnic prededication paint, the wood, the theatre lights, the built in fuzzbuster, the flexsteel type seats... if you can't see the "cent" dripping off that from the thumbnails..., go see an optometrist.

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
thats a nice looking truck, got one myself, asking price is way too high, my 94 has a powerstroke and only 80k and its not worth that

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
What's been done to the truck maintenance-wise? I know it has super-low miles, but it was used to pull a horse trailer, so it was used hard for those few miles. Has the front end been gone through? Documented diff fluid changes/ tranny fluid changes? Any new u-joints, carrier bearing? How about the turbo? Was it rebuilt? Is it still on the original IP? Any new GP's, return line kits? It's about the most sweet-looking pre-superduty truck I've ever had the pleasure of looking at, but honestly who would drop 20 large on a truck that old unless it was perfect, and I mean perfect?! Everything on it should be in as new condition IMHO to warrant that price. Just my thoughts.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's been done to the truck maintenance-wise? I know it has super-low miles, but it was used to pull a horse trailer, so it was used hard for those few miles. Has the front end been gone through? Documented diff fluid changes/ tranny fluid changes? Any new u-joints, carrier bearing? How about the turbo? Was it rebuilt? Is it still on the original IP? Any new GP's, return line kits? It's about the most sweet-looking pre-superduty truck I've ever had the pleasure of looking at, but honestly who would drop 20 large on a truck that old unless it was perfect, and I mean perfect?! Everything on it should be in as new condition IMHO to warrant that price. Just my thoughts.

your questions all = not the sucker that's going to pay even half the asking price.:)
i will agree with Darrin on one thing;
it wont sell here for 20k.
i'll even see to it personally if need be.though i doubt it's needed.

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
guys.... a fellar can ask what ever he feels is a fair price for a truck - if it's too high for one buyer it may not be for another.... geesh.... let it go....

(btw) that was the official warning..... - that's just the moderator in me speaking....