1993 F350 CCLB SRW 7.3 for sale

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the crew cab in my sig. Will post more pics when i get home tomorrow. Truck has approx 150K miles, a/c, automatic, new injectors, rebuilt IP, new return lines etc..., new radiator, new 315 75R16 nitto dune grapplers on factory alcoas, large weatherguard tool box. I'm sure i've forgot some stuff so just ask away. Lifetime florida truck, rust free;Sweet. $4000

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
if i put on my winter coat and find $4000 i forgot about that truck is MINE!!!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I think you are well in the ballpark price wise from what I see in the pictures. If I had the money I'd be on my way!

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomorrow i will take some pics and go through the file folder of documents i got with the truck. don't want to claim anything i can't prove, so i'll wait untill i have the papers in front of me. i do know that the trans was rebuilt/upgraded by ford, just can't remember the date/mileage. thanks for replying guys, don't see many of these for sale around here so it's kind of tough to figure out what it's worth. i'll pass it on to an OB member for what i've got in it, prob ask a little more on cl.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Dude, thats a great deal. No rust and that low of mileage should get a buyer for sure. Unfortunately for me I am not looking for a rig.

Thad

Bob87

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. Pm me when you get pics please.

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I didn't get any pics up today, my grandma was put in the hospital last night and i spent all day with her. I'm working at the fire station tomorrow but I'll be home Sunday. If anyone wants to call me tomorrow just send me a pm and I'll give you my #. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little more info... I know, where are the damn pics??? I'm working on it!

The good:
New fuel system 1/2010 including IP, injectors, return lines, etc. Compression checked at this time, all 8 within 10 of 400psi(have documents).
New radiator/hoses/IH thermostat. Fleetcharge/distilled water
New idler pulley and tensioner pulley. New serpentine belt.
New pos batt cable from ford
New DB Electrical starter
New vacuum pump
Trans rebuilt in 2/05(have documents)
New 315 75R16 nitto dune grapplers on factory acloas
Weatherguard tool box
A/C blows cold, radio works, xlt truck with power windows(front) and power locks, 4wd works, truck runs great.

The bad:
Hood had fiberglass ram air looking gadgets riveted and bondo.
Truck has one small dent in pass bed, paint not cracked, you can only see it from an angle.
Pass front quarter panel has one small hole drilled at the bottom.
Seat upholstery is in good shape but faded.
Dash bezel missing some clips, little loose.
Guage cluster replaced with junkyard unit, shows 2xx,xxxx miles. I need to check the title and see if it lists the actual mileage of when i bought it. Otherwise I'll check with the DMV and try to confirm that it really has about 150K.

Any other questions give let me know

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took some pics. Can't get them to upload so send me your email and I'll send them that way

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the pics in your vBPicGallery, its pretty easy and then folks can access them right here on OB

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to you! My computer took a lightning strike so I'm trying to do all this on my phone.