1993 F350 Crewcab 4x4 Dually 7.3 idit fs

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sold

Plans changed and I have decided that this old girl isnt what i need anymore.
1993 F350 Crewcab 5spd Arrowcraft conversion dually
1990 7.3L IDI with Banks Sidewinder wastegated turbo system MOOSE injection pump Type4 injectors less than 5k miles ago. New starter and group 31 batteries less than 3 years and 10k miles ago. 3in exhaust to a single 4" stake out the bed. ZF5 manual with manual shift transfer case. Electic lift pump, shower head mod done new Ford selector valve
Turnover ball in the bed, hitch in the rear. Ranchhand brush guard
Last summer I restored the interior, with new headliner, window tinting, 40/20/40 front buckets, factory tinted rear slider and dash replacement (most parts from a 95 Eddie F150)
Runs and drives great with LOTS of power. Truck was from Florida till Jan of 2010 so it has very little rust.

A few things that arent 100% include
rust starting on the cab corners and the tailgate (a much nicer tailgate will be included)
I didnt reinstall the radio yet
The tires are 40% or so and one is mismatched
Has a Macco paint job, good 40'er
Windows were all scratched so I have replaced all but one with better ones and new weather striping (the last window and weather strip included)
A/C not working. Compressor is 93 but the wiring harness is 90 I think, so it wont plug in.

Its the truck in my sig and avatar, if you want more pic let me know.
Im asking $9500obo

Matthew
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Damn....I wish i had money....:(

Looks like its in great shape. That's almost exactly what i want.....

I didn't see a price... What are you asking for it?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice truck. i frequently get asked on these dually 4x4's is if the rear is a true pickup dually rear or does it have adapters installed. that info will keep the questions down.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
nice truck. i frequently get asked on these dually 4x4's is if the rear is a true pickup dually rear or does it have adapters installed. that info will keep the questions down.
In his signature its says arrow craft adaptor dually conversion

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In his signature its says arrow craft adaptor dually conversion
10-4 on the adapters I have factory front dually hubs if they want them, always wanted to make her a legit dually never got that far

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emailed this to a buddy of mine im trying to convert to an idi guy. He's been looking for a good tow rig to pull all his farm equipment around.