1993 CCLB Dually on CL

OlyGreenMonster

Reaction score
Even though the caption says "tonight only," the posting is 27 days old. I live less than a mile from the location. Just called the number and the guy says it sold. I pointed out his posting is still up and he said he'd pull it. You'd think he'd be getting tons of calls which would motivate him to delete the posting. I would have paid close to that price just for the low miles motor with turbo and intercooler.

My current project is to pull a 7.3 IDI NA from my retired 89 F250, add a turbo, and swap into my 1993 F350 4x4 crew cab (butt-ugly oxidized green US forest service truck with 351 gas and 5 speed manual, and with completely rust-free body from Idaho, service box does have some surface rust). If anyone in the PNW has a used turbo setup available for purchase or trade, please let me know!
You must be registered for see images attach

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Even though the caption says "tonight only," the posting is 27 days old. I live less than a mile from the location. Just called the number and the guy says it sold.

Well that answers that. I live approx 300 mi from there & I've called, left mess, & texted the guy several times in last few days & got no answer. Even got a friend that lives 20 min from it to try to ck on it for me & he couldn't even get any response.......oh well.