1991 F350 CC Dually 7.3 IDI turbo conversion truck in California

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who pissed in your cheerios? all darrin is doing is trying to get some extra info... if ya dont like getting asked questions about your junk, dont post it on a forum. he asked simple questions to clarify things, he didnt take shots at you, didnt devalue your item and was actually quite polite. i dont understand your reasoning for going instant ******* mode.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
First ..... read a map
@ http://maps.yahoo.com/#q1=Grand+Rap...948&lon=-95.23234605789184&zoom=4&mvt=m&trf=0
Grand Rapids, Michigan is over 2100 miles from Rosamond, California
Not 1200 miles ....
Second ... read the ebay listing
An F350 7.3 IDI can be a daily driver and not suitable for towing
That is how the listing reads - I don't give a FLYING F*UCK
how you want it to read, how you interpret the information posted,
or that you are confused or that you want more pictures ....
It is what it is - nothing more & nothing less
Period
Here is the truck you are looking for in Cincinnati, Ohio ....A 1989 F350 CC Dually for only $11,500.00 ......@ http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2782285155.html
Jim

Wow Dude,...

Sorry about the mixup in the miles thing, I obviously inverted my numbers, not a big deal, and actually not even close to the main point of my post. But if you want to jump my ass about,.. Swell!,...:dunno

Seems that you are pretty sensitive about the rig that you are selling and usually when people react like that it is because they have something to hide.

You don't have to worry about me bidding on it, You scared me away, and probably some others.

It is usually a lot better just to come clean about what you are selling, instead of just saying, "It will run and drive, just don't tow with it,..." cookoo

Again,..good luck with the sale,...

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
Don't like it - look elsewhere

who pissed in your cheerios? all darrin is doing is trying to get some extra info... if ya dont like getting asked questions about your junk, dont post it on a forum. he asked simple questions to clarify things, he didnt take shots at you, didnt devalue your item and was actually quite polite. i dont understand your reasoning for going instant ******* mode.

The truck is what it is - period ....

It is on ebay selling at an auction - all the information
is in the listing necessary to make a bid.

" Extra information " is not available - this Thread is to
inform members about an ebay auction.

" Instant ******* " describes your post on this Thread

Jim

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hour and a half to go,...Sometimes these will jump up at the last minute, but I am thinking that is about tops for this truck, might hit $1600.00

:popcorn

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hour and a half to go,...Sometimes these will jump up at the last minute, but I am thinking that is about tops for this truck, might hit $1600.00

:popcorn
...and someone jumped in literally a minute before the auction ended and outbid me by $25.

Probably for the better (I really can't justify a second truck; if I had gotten this one, it would have sat in storage for a while), but she was a nice truck...

Congrats to Jim for getting a good price out of her ;Sweet

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Hey Jim, out of curiosity, that's not the truck that had the fuel pump go to hell and fill the crank case with fuel, is it?