84 KB · Views: 11
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW ;Sweet what a difference.

Nice job on the broken hip. Paint looks incredible as faded and oxidized as it was. I tried many things to get it to come back and it always faded again within a month or 2. What did you use.

The Alcoa wheels sure look alot better on it than the Ultra wheels that were on it..LOL
Nice toolbox and auxiliary tank too-Drool . I need another tank for my shortbed dually because stopping every 200-250 miles to fill up when pulling the travel trailer blows. (one 80 mph trip with my dads overloaded trailer grossing 20k though I-44 in Missouri I only got 160 miles on 26 gallons of fuel barely making it to the next truckstop with the low fuel light on.....6mpg:eek: didn't do that twice).

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a former owner's truck back on the board with a new owner, and new pride! ;Sweet

smokinporsche

Diesel Fan
Reaction score
WOW ;Sweet what a difference.

Nice job on the broken hip. Paint looks incredible as faded and oxidized as it was. I tried many things to get it to come back and it always faded again within a month or 2. What did you use.

The Alcoa wheels sure look alot better on it than the Ultra wheels that were on it..LOL
Nice toolbox and auxiliary tank too-Drool . I need another tank for my shortbed dually because stopping every 200-250 miles to fill up when pulling the travel trailer blows. (one 80 mph trip with my dads overloaded trailer grossing 20k though I-44 in Missouri I only got 160 miles on 26 gallons of fuel barely making it to the next truckstop with the low fuel light on.....6mpg:eek: didn't do that twice).

Mike,

Glad you like it, I told you I would take care of her for ya! :love: I will post more Interior and Motor shots soon.

On the detail I used the 3 part 3M Finesse-it II system, wet sand and buff with thier 1200 grit sandpaper and foam pad, buff with thier polishing compound, then use their mashine polish, then wax!

The tank is a 50 gal. nice for those extra long hauls or trips :thumbsup:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Glad you like it, I told you I would take care of her for ya! :love: I will post more Interior and Motor shots soon.

On the detail I used the 3 part 3M Finesse-it II system, wet sand and buff with thier 1200 grit sandpaper and foam pad, buff with thier polishing compound, then use their mashine polish, then wax!

The tank is a 50 gal. nice for those extra long hauls or trips :thumbsup:

Thanks, very impressed

Buffer and color sanding I didn't try because I burnt up my 20 year old grinder about a year or so ago and havn't replaced it yet.

here are a couple similar profile shots that really show the difference for those that might not have caught it.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.