1989 F350 dash

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red door panels you say....
I'm not sure how practical shipping them will be...I tried to get a set of red door panels shipped from Florida a few years ago, and the seller said that shipping would cost a few hundred dollars :shocked: I don't know how hard he looked for a place to ship, though.

The door panels are in my storage shed, so I'll try to get some pictures the next time I go over there. If you want them and we can figure out a way to ship them without costing an arm and a leg, they're yours...heck, you can have all the red stuff!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take the dash pad. For the slant nose. And if you have any other slant nose parts I'm interested in those too
Do you want the dash chassis as well? Again, I'm not sure how practical it will be to ship them, but if we can figure it out, they're yours for the cost of shipping. I may have some other slant-nose interior parts; I'll have to look...

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Do you want the dash chassis as well? Again, I'm not sure how practical it will be to ship them, but if we can figure it out, they're yours for the cost of shipping. I may have some other slant-nose interior parts; I'll have to look...
I'll check on the shipping. Could you take a pic of the chassis and pad?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online