Reaction score
Don't hate on my interior

You must be registered for see images attach

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDGAF who takes em, as long as they get gone lol
Works for me ;Sweet would it be practical to hold onto this one until you have the other one pulled out, so if no one else bites before then I can just grab them both? Or do you want it gone ASAP, and just go back to bringing it on Sunday and I run out there to pick the other one up when it's ready? Whichever one's easier for you ;Sweet

Tim, What had a tan interior that has you so averse to them.
LOL I didn't have any bad experiences with a vehicle with a tan interior...I've just been over-exposed to them over the years, and I decided "enough is enough". To each their own ;Sweet

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just tired of the grey of tan choice you get now. At least they used to have some character.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDIot, wanted to thank you again for the dashes! The "bad" one's in pretty good shape, and the "good" one...wow!! Looks like it just left the factory ;Sweet

Quick question...one of them has a wiring harness out of a g@$$er. I'm going to separate the harness from the dash shell and let the harness go. What engine was originally in the truck the harness came out of?

Thanks in advance ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
both are 460 trucks with autos.
i never hesitate to get a gasser truck and cut em up :D
most likely not a good harness.
i was pretty brutal with that one.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
both are 460 trucks with autos.
i never hesitate to get a gasser truck and cut em up :D
most likely not a good harness.
i was pretty brutal with that one.
I don't blame you in the slightest LOL I've been less than gentle with a few g@$$er trucks myself!

I'll pull it out either tonight or tomorrow, see what shape it's in, and see if anyone can make use of it. If so, great; if not, off it goes :D

THANK YOU again!!! ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, no.....THANK YOU! for taking that stuff!!!

i did steal the nice dash pad :sly

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, no.....THANK YOU! for taking that stuff!!!

i did steal the nice dash pad :sly
No problem at all...I want one, but I'm thinking going new would be a good idea.

BTW, if you come across a blue bricknose driver's side kick panel moulding and the insulation piece that goes under it in good shape, I could use that :angel: ...and, again, I'm happy to stock up on any blue bricknose crew-cab interior pieces ;Sweet

By the way, my dad thinks I'm a hoarder LOL I told him that I'm nothing compared to some of the people I know :D

Also, I just remembered...I have some interior pieces that I need to make disappear. I'm guessing you wouldn't have any use for them, but you're welcome to them if you want 'em. A pair of red '87 front door panels, a late bricknose XLT red driver's door panel, a few red bricknose trim pieces, and a blue slant-nose dash chassis and pad. I need to get around to posting them up for grabs, but if you have any interest, you have first right of refusal ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
consider this my refusal... especially on the ****** red stuff lol

ive got my interior dialed... mostly.

think i may be doing SD interior tomorrow.
we shall see if i can jew this guy down!
i need em for long trips my excape seats are not cutting it anymore

if i do, my seats may be forsale... on the cheap side.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
consider this my refusal... especially on the ****** red stuff lol
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao I had a feeling that that was going to be the answer :D

think i may be doing SD interior tomorrow.
we shall see if i can jew this guy down!
i need em for long trips my excape seats are not cutting it anymore

if i do, my seats may be forsale... on the cheap side.
Sounds like fun! ;Sweet

I might be interested in the seats, but I'm not sure...I didn't get a good look at them. I have some back issues and want the truck to be set up for long-distance runs, so I'm going to be pretty picky on seats (I'm actually prepared to buy new when the time comes, but these may be worth redoing; I'm not sure), so if someone else expresses interest, I won't be offended if you don't hold out.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem at all...I want one, but I'm thinking going new would be a good idea.

BTW, if you come across a blue bricknose driver's side kick panel moulding and the insulation piece that goes under it in good shape, I could use that :angel: ...and, again, I'm happy to stock up on any blue bricknose crew-cab interior pieces ;Sweet

By the way, my dad thinks I'm a hoarder LOL I told him that I'm nothing compared to some of the people I know :D

Also, I just remembered...I have some interior pieces that I need to make disappear. I'm guessing you wouldn't have any use for them, but you're welcome to them if you want 'em. A pair of red '87 front door panels, a late bricknose XLT red driver's door panel, a few red bricknose trim pieces, and a blue slant-nose dash chassis and pad. I need to get around to posting them up for grabs, but if you have any interest, you have first right of refusal ;Sweet

Red door panels you say....

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score

I'll take the dash pad. For the slant nose. And if you have any other slant nose parts I'm interested in those too