1989 F250 2wd

RyansFords

Reaction score
Selling my old truck. Too many vehicles in the driveway. It runs very strong and has a ton of new parts. This truck was my baby and my daily driver for a while. I never took this truck in mud, the roughest terrain it's ever seen is grass in a dry field and a gravel road. I would drive this truck anywhere, just to hard to take my 2yr old and wife anywhere it being a regular cab. It's not the prettiest truck, but it runs like a top and will pull a house off it's foundation.

Details;
1989 F250 XLT Lariat
7.3L IDI Diesel
2 wheel drive
Tow package
Dual tanks
BFG All Terrain T/A KO's 305/70R16 E Load
- 8k miles on them and the mold marks are still on the treads (33x12.50R16E)
Toolbox IS included
208k miles

New Parts;
Upgraded fuel system, intalled electric fuel pump so no hard starts or manual priming associated with older diesels
Transmission only has 9k miles since rebuild
Complete A/C system brand new. Upgraded to all 1997 F250 R134a components instead of doing a retrofit. New condenser, compressor, evaporator, liquid line, return line, and drier, it will freeze you out
Radiator
Tail lights
Front brakes, calipers, pads, rotors, hub bearings and races, and brake hoses.
Ball joints, tie rods
Shocks
Glow plugs, Motorcraft
Glow Plug relay, Motorcraft
front springs, replaced the saggy stockers with 08 F450 springs to act as a "leveling kit" without using spacers
caster/camber bushings
Alpine CD player with USB
rebuilt a large section of the wiring harness that had detoriorated from age and fuel exposure
fuel return system all brand new
all new orings
rebuilt injectors
new batteries
new battery cables upgraded to larger gauge
ALL bulbs are less than a year old
upgraded to newer Powerstroke style oil filters (twice the capacity and filter media)
Currently has a sliding rear window, but I also have a solid rear for it that takes 20 minutes to swap

All the new parts have less than 10k miles on them. The A/c system and radiator/hoses have less than 5k. The front brakes/hubs/rotors/hoses have less than 1k miles on them.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, I really went all out to make sure this thing was 100% dependable. I bought 2 new cars a few months ago and it's been sitting in the driveway pretty much ever since. We just don't really have the space for a 4th vehicle and especially not one that big.

I'm asking $4,800 obo
PM, or call/text 225-614-7926 Ryan

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance