1983 F-250 4x4 161,000 act miles

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys Im thingking about upgrading to a powerstroke and am thinking about selling my truck. I'm the second owner.Here are some pictures of my 1983 f-250. It has a brand new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, flywheel resurfaced, new front brakes and all new x-joints in the front and rear driveshafts. 1983 F-250 4 spd 3.55 limited slip rear, new warn HD locking hubs, (one of the plastic ones broke when it was freezing) dual tanks, aftermarket AC(doesn't work) , chrome DMI cushion hitch bumper( today's cost over $1200) HD (3500 lb rated) chrome wheels. I try to keep my vehicles reliable, I'm getting older and am looking for an automatic with working (factory) AC and cruise control. i've owned the truck for 4 years and have only put approximately 15000 miles on it. Winch will be taken off and bumper put back in original location. Have a tach dash and injector pump housing with sender and 1983 xlt lariat tailgate insert to go with the truck. Best offer Eason Cell 252-661-0264

The negatives of the truck are cracks in the dash, door panels faded on the upper edge, rust above the wheel well passenger side, and behind rear wheels both sides. The tailgate is in the shop (took off to tow camper) and is compareable with the rest of the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winch not included

The winch will be removed and the bumper put in the original location. Also have a tach dash with injector pump housing and sensor. Have a 1983 XLT lariat tailgate insert also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online