1978 F250 Supercab 4x4 12 valve Cummins Diesel in TX

Ocelotl

Reaction score
I have no connection with this sale, just found it on CL and thought it was a cool rig. Kind of strange that a P-pump would crap out and he doesn't want to mess with swapping it even though he has one on hand. If I knew anything about 12 valves I'd be going to look at it, though.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4206218939.html

"Selling a Sweet setup. 1978 ford F-250 extended cab camper special. 4x4. Has a 1996 cummins 12 valve and transmission. Motor and trans have only 126,000 miles. Has Dana 60 front and rear axles out of a 1988 f350 with dual front shocks. Also has a DNE2 overdrive unit, so has double overdrive. Very minor rust, truck came originally from Arizona. An awesome setup at a great price. Averages just over 22 mpg. Recently quit. Was told it needs a new pump. I have one but no time or knowledge to do it myself and not ready yet to pay to have it done. No low ballers I don't have to sell it its priced around what I am willing to let it go for if no interest at this price I will fix and sell or fix and keep. If you want the whole story more pics or to come see give me a call or text. No payments no trades. Brandon 979-373-6877. I have had a lot of these trucks body is in great shape and can't beat this drive train. price is firm"

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I like "can't beat this drivetrain," and it's not running. LOL

Price is way to high for it not running.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk