1976 Ford CC LB 4x4

house

Reaction score
I have for sale a 1976 ford crew cab long bed. When I got the truck it was a shortbed and the cab was rusted out. I swapped the cabs for one that is basically rust free and stretched the frame to fit the long bed. The truck has a Dana 60 rearend and a low pinion open knuckle king pin Dana 60 front end. Both with 4.11 gears. The truck has a 4 speed manual and a divorced 205 transfercase. It does come with a c-6 auto if you would like to swap it in. The truck has bran new energy suspension body mounts. The glass in the truck is all good except the front windshield, it is cracked. The truck is curently two different colors and could use a minor amount of body work and a paint job. the motor is a 351m that runs good. The trucks odometer said it had 98,000 miles on it when I got it, but I cannot verify if that is actual miles or not. I also have an extra set of rear door panels, a nice 76 front grill, and a ton of other parts that could go with this truck. The truck is located in Kokomo, Indiana. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can call me at 765-432-9949 Brad 4000$

Listing for a freind pics are avialble