03 3" front leveling kit ?'s

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck is a bone stock 03 dodge diesel 4x4 4door 3500 8ft box drw. ive been looking at 3" front spring spacers/leveling kits/ whatever you wanna call them. im tryig to bring my sagging front end up. my question is. will i need to get anythig else or do anything else besides an alighnment if i put these spacers in? =ie: shock extenders, sway bar extenders, pan hard bar? thanks.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
An alignment will be needed. More than likely no on the pan hard bar, but the ext on the sway bar maybe, would have to see how it lines up when you are done. If the angle isn't too bad then no but..... will just have to see afterwards. How I did mine on the trucks I have lifted it take the link that goes from the sway bar to the axle and cut it in half and welded in extra material. A little paint and grinding and they look good. The shocks you will probably need longer ones, 3inches is a lot.

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the look of taller dodge's on stock tires. just my opinion. do you think 3" is gonna bring the front up too much? maybe ill get the floor jack out and measure.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill get a pic of my 2nd gen up one day, i had 9" tire to bottom of fender on the front and 12" on the back so it leveled mine perfect, love the way it looks!

-Jordan-

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt even think to measure the fender to top of tire gap. great idea. im so use to cars with un even fender gaps.

drive for free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. exactly what i wanna go for, except on stock wheels /tires. Did you even do an alignment afterwards or any other mods? Did you notice anything weird after you lifted it? Thanks for the help.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No nothing weird at all, and im putting balljoints, tie rods, track bar and steering stablizer on then getting it aligned sometime this week

-Jordan-

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online