0-60 video tying to compare to what yours does

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So real quick 92 cclb, stock motor just banks sidewinder kit wastegate unhooked. I'd like to see if anyone can watch the video and see how it runs compared to what you know. I have no idea how good these things are supposed to run but it's got a lot more pep since I jumped the timing advance solenoid ( my ip is worn out and needs to be advanced) please let me know if you think it's good or bad, mind you this was with ac on max and od on.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What egts are you seeing? If you dont have enough fuel to match the boost, unhooking the wastegate will only choke the engine in higher rpms. Otherwise seems like youve got a good running truck;Sweet

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm thinking of hooking it back up because I need more fuel, my max egt only gets up to about 850

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So real quick 92 cclb, stock motor just banks sidewinder kit wastegate unhooked. I'd like to see if anyone can watch the video and see how it runs compared to what you know. I have no idea how good these things are supposed to run but it's got a lot more pep since I jumped the timing advance solenoid ( my ip is worn out and needs to be advanced) please let me know if you think it's good or bad, mind you this was with ac on max and od on.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
So we say to hell with the 1st thread, so we start a new one. Geez.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Left lane. 94 ECLB 2wd dually. Banks turbo with bull moose pump. 5 speed. Hoping hard off the line.

You must be registered for see images attach

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait... Y'all aren't measuring 0-60 in minutes like I have to? Lol

Honestly I've never really tried... Mine's kind of a slug though lol!

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speed limit in my area is only 45. I cant afford a ticket and the fwy is 45 minutes away.

But its not uncommon for the empty powder haulers to leave me in the dust leaving a red light.

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive like an old man and have the standard anyhow... I don't wanna know what my 0-60th is lol

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
looking at my time slip, essentially i did the 8th mile at 11.572, at 62 mph. so theres a close enough 0-60 time. lol