zf for sale

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all, I picked up another diesel zf that wont do me any good cause its a 4x4 unit, but I just had to have it anyways:D . I need to get rid of it and clean out some room for some more stuff. Dont know anything about it exept its complete, so consider it a core. Make offer.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
What kind of money you looking to get out of it and what all do you have with it? Flywheel, etc.?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm with your location, I am in Southeast Ohio and might be ready for a road trip if it is not TOO far! :) I might be interested towards the end of the month.

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ZF

would a 4speed transfer case from a t19 fit this possibly?
I have a ZF 2wd. but also have a t19 4x4 in my 3/4 ton trying to make it 5 speed. :dunno

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
would a 4speed transfer case from a t19 fit this possibly?
I have a ZF 2wd. but also have a t19 4x4 in my 3/4 ton trying to make it 5 speed. :dunno

yes the transfercase will bolt up, they all use the same round pattern and spline count.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I might still be interested, I just have had to pay for EVERYTHING in this divorce. Over $8000.00 in the last month alone and I am not finished. I have one more person to pay, they are on an hourly rate and I have NO idea how many hours they plan to log. Just gotta figure out the finances before I commit if you know what I mean! :)

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey man, thats cool, somtimes life throws a curveball, its not going anywhere.....let me know

Yeah, I hope to be able to just keep my truck when this is all over with. Maybe I will just rebuild this tranny and that will be the start of my next IDI project!!! :)

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Wouldnt mind seaping mine from an auto to a five speed manual. I would need the pedal assem. and master cyl slave cyl lines and all that other stuff. Mine is 4wd so your trans will work I amagine. Might be a cool setup specialy with my hypermax I plan on installing soon. Do you have the rest of the parts I would need for the swap. Has anyone performed this sway and how involved is it?