You know you’re an IDI guy when...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know you own an IDI when you feel guilty for riding in or looking at a friends PSD. :backoff cookoo But, you grin ear to ear when that same friend says...."I wish my rig was mechanically injected", and "I wish I could actually see the feakin motor under all this crap! Do you even see the valve covers?" :Sly :rotflmao

I'm guilty as well. I have two 7.3's sitting in my dad's shop just in case. I always look/listen for a diesel in an older Ford. I tend to shake my head at PSD's. Most diesel truck drivers have no clue what an IDI is and what it means. I love it!

Heath

obinella

Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
you know your an IDI nut when you import a Yankee truck into the Confederacy!hmmmm,maybe that just makes me a NUT period....$1750 for a truck with lite rust and a shot engine,shade over 600 shipping.....when I could have gotten a Rot FREE good running truck for around the same if not less round these parts.Oh well,I would do it again.Just wouldn't be right to see an Icon to the group go to the scrapper(which is where she was headed).
it least you were smart enough to have it shipped,i spent aver a grand in fuel to rescue one.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
When You tell your customer "don't get a power stroke" and later you smile when he calls you to haul for him "cheaply" cause he is putting in a couple grand worth of injectors that he can't afford :rotflmao
Mean while your wallet goes "CHING CHING" "thanks " :hail :thumbsup:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
:D Not just IDI guys :Sly I'm still one ya know :D

looking at the left front of "Bricks" for the diesel badge....GUILTY

Rolling down windows at lights...GUILTY

Following a clean Brick/OBS into a fuel station to see where it stops...GUILTY

Looking at the "A" pillar before the driver....GUILTY

******* off the people{ga**ers} while you squeeze in those last couple gals...GUILTY

My wife and kids can tell the diff between diesel or g*s just by the tail pipe...GUILTY

Wife and kids will come home and tell me of the sweet Ford diesel they saw...GUILTY

Wife and kids can also tell people why some diesel pick ups "whistle" ;Sweet

The ability to brag about the ease of changing GP's and nozzles :eek:

You think everyone knows about SCA's ;Really and Fred's hair tonic.....cripes, as long as we have been telling people about this stuff, you would think it would be as common as peanut butter and jelly LOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
You know your a true IDI guy when you paid good money for this ;Sweet

Attachments

• drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 31

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
You know you're an IDI guy when your wife tells you "she's going to bed" :Sly :Sly :Sly & you don't go in because you want to finish putting on your new turbo. I paid dearly for that....but the turbo makes me smile EVERY day. :rotflmao :D

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
when you look in the mirror and see this: :rotflmao

Attachments

• starwars3-yoda.jpeg
    starwars3-yoda.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
You know your an IDI guy when the thought of replacing a mechanical lift pump with an electric one gives you nightmares :rotflmao

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
You know your an IDI guy when the thought of replacing a mechanical lift pump with an electric one gives you nightmares :rotflmao

Awl, common now! Ok, so I am not and IDI guy! :)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You know you're an IDI guy when the wife loves riding in you IDI better than she loves driving her Powerstroke. :eek: ;Sweet

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but wait there's more

When you can't wait to check for new "Tech Articles" to plan your next escapade. :Thumbs Up :shoot:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online