1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS 1991 F-350 Crew Cab SRW 7.3 ZF-5 $3500 OBRO [SW Houston, TX]

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Eli, Oct 11, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. Eli

Eli Full Access Member

This turned out to be more of a project than I can deal with right now. The truck starts, runs, and drives, and is pretty solid, with very little rust, strong motor and good transmission. The original 4L10 rear failed, so I installed a 3.55 - original 4.10 is included if you want it but needs a complete rebuild. Ranch Hand rear bumper, gooseneck ball, working cruise control, trailer brakes, fairly new Sony AM/FM/CD/BT stereo. Lights, horn, wipers, etc., all seem to work properly.
    The steering column is mangled due to the prior owner, and the rear driveshaft is bent - which is the cause of the failed rear end. I believe the 'new' rear end is OK, but the front wheel bearings are grinding and failing. The prior owner also installed a pushbutton for the glow plugs. Air conditioning cools somewhat, be the blower only blows on high and the compressor gets noisy.
    5-digit odometer shows about 40,000 miles, and I believe it's 140K.
    Clear Texas title in my name!
    You can PM for more info, I try to respond quickly but will be offline on and off in the coming days.
    Thanks for looking!

Eli

img_0859_1.jpg

img_0860_1.jpg

img_0861_1.jpg

img_0864_1.jpg

img_0875_1.jpg

2. Eli

Eli Full Access Member

There's a small electric winch in the bed, and the spare mounts under - I hadn't re-installed it since switching rear ends.

Eli

img_0858_1.jpg

img_0862_1.jpg

img_0865_1.jpg

img_0867_1.jpg

img_0872_1.jpg