WTS 1991 F-350 Crew Cab SRW 7.3 ZF-5 $3500 OBRO [SW Houston, TX]

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This turned out to be more of a project than I can deal with right now. The truck starts, runs, and drives, and is pretty solid, with very little rust, strong motor and good transmission. The original 4L10 rear failed, so I installed a 3.55 - original 4.10 is included if you want it but needs a complete rebuild. Ranch Hand rear bumper, gooseneck ball, working cruise control, trailer brakes, fairly new Sony AM/FM/CD/BT stereo. Lights, horn, wipers, etc., all seem to work properly.
The steering column is mangled due to the prior owner, and the rear driveshaft is bent - which is the cause of the failed rear end. I believe the 'new' rear end is OK, but the front wheel bearings are grinding and failing. The prior owner also installed a pushbutton for the glow plugs. Air conditioning cools somewhat, be the blower only blows on high and the compressor gets noisy.
5-digit odometer shows about 40,000 miles, and I believe it's 140K.
Clear Texas title in my name!
You can PM for more info, I try to respond quickly but will be offline on and off in the coming days.
Thanks for looking!

Eli

You must be registered for see images attach

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a small electric winch in the bed, and the spare mounts under - I hadn't re-installed it since switching rear ends.

Eli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86