87 F-350 Crew Cab,6.9, 5 speed ZF, 2wd, $3200 OBO

flybear

Reaction score
Odometer shows 43,***, believed to be 243,***. Runs excellent, with many newer parts, including injector pump, glow plugs, injectors, block heater, batteries, radiator and more. Original 3 speed auto was swapped for 5 speed ZF from 89 F-350, with a partial rebuild (some bearings and synchronizers). Has a receiver hitch and 7 wire RV connector with all lights, battery positive, elect brakes and reverse lights. Driven very little the last few years, time to let it go. Just made 600 mile drive across Pennsylvania and back with no problems at all. Body is in very good condition, it was in Arizona for much of it's life. Some dents, fixes, paint, etc.
Truck is currently in SE Pennsylvania, ZIP 18070.
Asking $3200 OBO, not interested in any trades.

You must be registered for see images attach

flybear

Reaction score
Long lost twins!!!! And only 300 miles apart...….LOL, you should buy my truck and reunite them! They miss each other.....

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I showed my wife as we were just out in the stroudsburg area for a wedding but I already have 3 old trucks that are sticks and as soon as she saw it was a stick I got a big no lol.

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I showed my wife as we were just out in the stroudsburg area for a wedding but I already have 3 old trucks that are sticks and as soon as she saw it was a stick I got a big no lol.
you need to teach her to drive stick and fast................ twin trucks is jsut way too cool to miss out.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That even has the "proper" early style shifter. I've only seen the curved style behind 6.9s.

flybear

Reaction score
Actually, that shifter is one of a kind.....I bent the tubing and attached it to the stub shaft to get maximum knee clearance for the center seat passenger. We had four kids, so someone was in the front center fairly often. Worked perfectly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online