WTB turbo "snail" hat

devinq

Reaction score
I have the old style banks turbo kit with the big box on top covering everything. does anybody have one of the little snail hats that they might want to part with?? I've had no look finding one.

Thank you!!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have 2 spare banks sidewinder pressure chambers.will one of these do you any good?
(both pics of the one from log truck,but iv got one i taken off chip truck just like it.both in good/like new condition.)
they would both be missing the sealing washer,but id probably find the center bolt.though it's just a standard bolt you could pick up anywhere if i couldn't.almost positive iv got the sealing o-ring for both.

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    761.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 19

devinq

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

I'm not sure if that will work. I think my turbo is positioned a little different than the sidewinder. I tried searching if it will work with my old banks setup and I can't find any info on it.

I bought the ebay knock off version of this
You must be registered for see images attach

It is 2" tall and wouldn't fit because it was hitting the exhaust side of the turbo. You don't have any pictures of the backside of that pressure chamber do you?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have gotten creative with a few of those airboxes. get yourself a carbide bit and a healthy amount of agression. you will need a silicone elbow and a cone air filter once you hacked up the banks box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSpridgen

Members online