Worth of IDI equipped truck?

MTIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys thought a fair street value is for an IDI.

I am thinking of selling mine:

It is VERY clean. Only minor body problem is on the back left fender, right behind the wheel. Some of the gloss has been stripped off by a pressure washer. My fault, I didn't look at the nozzle i was using, and it stripped a good amount off before i noticed. -cuss

It has a brand new (less than 3K) Banks Sidewinder system on it, less the muffler.

Even Newer DPS injectors.

IP is turned up, but i think i may turn it down a little if i sell it, not everyone likes ********* clouds of smoke cookoo

ZF5 tranny, perfect condition.

Driveline is absolutely perfect. Doesn't leak a drop of oil anywhere. The engine is damn near spotless, less driver side front valve cover, had slow small leak at one time or another.

It is an XL, long box, extended cab.

The man who owned it up until 6K before i bought it, was this old guy that babied it. I heard that he was the original owner, but I am not 100% on that. I can attest to the fact that it has been babied though :D

So what do you guys think a fair price is for this truck/setup?

EDIT: Truck has 113K original on it. Whoops, forgot that handy little piece of information....

Last edited:

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I don't know if you said it but I can't find the millage on the engine and frame.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
It depends a lot on location. In some cities, cars/trucks with paint problems are about worthless. I'm in the country here, but the price of gas isn't helping anyone at all. I'd guess maybe 3-4k, but possibly 2-3k or as high as 5-6k. It just depends on where you live.

Areas with smog checks are bad on vehicle values as well. If you're in a bad spot, ebay may be a good option. '

But, nobody's buying right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin