Wooow

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for a coolant filter my friend.

Heath

Waiting for it to come in the mail... Put a little inline filter in the inlet hose for the heater core and clogged it within a few seconds of running, hopefully don't have to buy too many filters :puke:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting for it to come in the mail... Put a little inline filter in the inlet hose for the heater core and clogged it within a few seconds of running, hopefully don't have to buy too many filters :puke:

Flush flush flush before installing the filter, unless you have deep pockets for filters elements.

If you have City water, you don't have to use distilled water to flush, even if you have well water, use that, then do a final flush with distilled.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I have that flush kit where you tee into the heater hose and hook on a garden hose.
With the block drains out, radiator drain open, I let the hose run until it came out clear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flush flush flush before installing the filter, unless you have deep pockets for filters elements.

If you have City water, you don't have to use distilled water to flush, even if you have well water, use that, then do a final flush with distilled.

I have rain water colllection and well water that will fill a water heater full of lime within a year, I use that for just flushing, I have to buy distilled for all our machines

I have that flush kit where you tee into the heater hose and hook on a garden hose.
With the block drains out, radiator drain open, I let the hose run until it came out clear.

This is what I plan on using once I get the drain plugs out tomorrow.