DGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WMO / transmistion fluid / hyd fluid mixed what ever I can get all I get goes
into 300 gal settling tank.

DGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best way is to run mix untill smokeing to much then run 100% diesel with injection cleaner. For me I like to run 3 tanks of mix then 100% diesel for one tank.If you run mix to long it takes 3 tanks of diesel with injection cleaner to clear up smoke. I have a 03 dodge cummins with 80 hp over injector tips , fass fuel pump , 2 micron bio diesel spin on filter before stock filter , inline fuel heater for cold weater , water injection system , egt ,boost , lift pump and rail gauges.

Desert Dually

cane corso
Reaction score
Best way is to run mix untill smokeing to much then run 100% diesel with injection cleaner. For me I like to run 3 tanks of mix then 100% diesel for one tank.If you run mix to long it takes 3 tanks of diesel with injection cleaner to clear up smoke. I have a 03 dodge cummins with 80 hp over injector tips , fass fuel pump , 2 micron bio diesel spin on filter before stock filter , inline fuel heater for cold weater , water injection system , egt ,boost , lift pump and rail gauges.

would this also apply to the Common Rail trucks (2004½ -2007)? :dunno

DGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both are common rail . My truck a 03 dodge cummins hase no cat or partical filter.Dont know about 04s .

gdh11

Reaction score
I now have 3K miles on WMO mixture and have backed off on the gasoline in the mix and taken it to about 30-40% WMO and one can of PS (silver jug) and the rest #2 and it is much better with the smoke. I recently added bigger tires so I had to turn up my programmer and that may account for the additional smoke at idle. I have an early 04, no cat...from the factory and no DPF, I think that DPFs came out in the 07 or 08 models with the 6.7 liter. I am happy with the mix so far and it runs much quieter and really smooth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online